FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

... GO AND READ wealthandfinance-news.com/algotechs-algo-trading-software-the-true-future-of-the-investment-industry/ this is an article over this company. ... Read the article I copied here I even called the magazine to verify the authenticity of the article.

...And what did the magazine tell you exactly?
That issue of the magazine is still online (https://www.wealthandfinance-news.com/issue-10-2018/).
Algotechs (and an interview with its CMO Roy Evans) is mentioned only in the introduction to the issue
but, very interestingly, there's no trace of this article inside the issue...

Im sorry for what u all have been through, But is what ur telling is ur account made a loss ?, or there is money in the account and u cant withdraw it ?

Im sorry for what u all have been through, But is what ur telling is ur account made a loss ?, or there is money in the account and u cant withdraw it ?
The moneynis GONE the day after you Dep. It into thier acnt !
Then you play thier currency vidio game. Thinking your making £$
Then u tryvto close and your acount turns from bright green to bright RED ! n u owe them!
End of.

I got u, but why they do that, whats their profit, they make our money into MetaTrader which is not their platform, so if they lost the trades, no profit for them.

The story is more or less the same for all people who shared their stories here on FPA forums and on the chat groups set since April 2019. The accounts have been running and apparently profitable for one year or so (since late 2017 to beginning 2019). Then, since late January and until early April 2019, the software appeared to change strategy / behaviour and started opening larger trades and with different criteria than before. These trades crushed all capital + profits (apparently) generated till that moment, and have been eventually closed with huge losses, leading to negative balance and impossibility to withdraw (or even to continue trading). In some cases the manipulated trades and negative balance have started when the account holder tried to withdraw.
All evidence is that the trades never happened in reality and it was all fake.

It did happen to me, but i didnt mentioned to them any withdrawal untill now, and now my account is beginning to recover, but im worried about after the fully recovery

I got u, but why they do that, whats their profit, they make our money into MetaTrader which is not their platform, so if they lost the trades, no profit for them.
You know... it isnt REAL the Meta Trader is just using demo type acnt.
There isnt any real trades !
You know that'

Back