FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

Do me a favour man, It will be good If you can ask your account manager or any good contacts from the company who can show us the real face of so-called Lier as per your statement. They got account number buddy and they are ready to share any evidence that company asks :)
First of all,who are you?why do you know if they got a account.I don`t think they have account because of what they have been writing,it´s not something that´s happening for real.

If I had only looked at your site when I a year ago seached for a good way to place my money (in order for it to grow) - I would not have been so lucky to find Algotechs. I went to my bank and they offered 0% intrest for my money. Then months of reseach started where I looked in to a lot of different oppertunities....finaly ending up with Algotechs. Because i took my time to look at so many different companies it was obvious that the comments about Algotechs on your site was fake and did not come from people with an acctual account there. Now I have been a custumer with Algotechs for 7 months and I am very happy with all from the results, the service and the transperancy of the company. That's why I'm sure the comments here is made up to make "the competition" look bad.
This is WHAT THEY DO is there anyone out there can prove they closed bealgo Algotechs acnt and got paid out and stop trades on request ??? Anyone?

This is WHAT THEY DO is there anyone out there can prove they closed bealgo Algotechs acnt and got paid out and stop trades on request ??? Anyone?[/QUOTEBealgo never give a persons name on replies...never stop trades on request...dont show red losses aqumilating behind your profit screen... dont have a Gen. Address.. dont show were your money is banked like acount No.s . Algotechs say they dont have a telephone number for them... I have (as you can) talk to the international scam investigators. ALL know this mob. And warnings are on Intapol. And international Fraud organizations
DONTTAKE MY WORD. TAKE A LOOK ! the message prazing them is from the SCAMMERS

telefon algotechs 0044 20 38689901 If you want to close your account at algotechs you have to give them 30days notice so they can manage to close all trades,this is something you can read at the website.You´re write they don¨t have a phone number to call,????you definitely don´t have an account at algotechs

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all,who are you?why do you know if they got a account.I don`t think they have account because of what they have been writing,it´s not something that´s happening for real.
Who am I?

I am one of the Active FPA members who help the victims to get their funds back. And I`m 100% sure those victims are not liers as they got the account number and evidence. If algotechs has nothing to do with those then why they didn't come here and defend their self?

Who am I?

I am one of the Active FPA members who help the victims to get their funds back. And I`m 100% sure those victims are not liers as they got the account number and evidence. If algotechs has nothing to do with those then why they didn't come here and defend their self?
Who am I?

I think you will belive what ever someone writes if it is negative regarding algotechs.As a customer at algotechs i can see what they write is not correct so i don¨t belive you have evidence that they actually have account at algotechs

I think you will belive what ever someone writes if it is negative regarding algotechs.As a customer at algotechs i can see what they write is not correct so i don¨t belive you have evidence that they actually have account at algotechs
They have account numbers bro, if algotechs is clear then why they are ignoring them?
As well they got attachments...

You can find by clicking here algotechs.com

And why don't you share this thred link to your account manager, let me talk with him and I can prove that those victims are not liars.

You must be kidding,this man has never had an account at algotechs.com that¨s for sure,but you can prove me wrong.
I think you have3nt checked the post properly mate,

Check this again, First post

They claim to be a leading international algo trading company . They uses a broker called bealgo.com. One can use bealgo website to deposit money to the broker. They claim that they would take 30% of the profit and money can be withdrawn at any time. Bealgo also provides MT4 where one can see open trades. They only trade EUR/ USD pair

I deposited 2100 EUR with them through 3 credit card transactions . Dated 16/09/2017, 4/10/2017 and 2/10/2018.

I posted my first withdrawal request on 03/10/2018 for 1000 EUR. I got a call from Robin Hill , my account manager from Algotechs, that they can not process credit card withdrawal request and I should request a wire transfer. I posted a wire transfer request to my bank on 07/10/2018 for 2500 EUR. Nothing happened . I inquired status of my request several times through bealgo customer support, never received any reply. 29/10/2018 , I called Robin Hill (account manager from Algotechs) that I want to to close my account . I send the request number of times to bealgo but nothing happened. I also asked him to close all open trades and cease trading activities from my account.

Immediately after that some huge trades were placed in my account and it went to negative. Also these trades were also fake . A buy order is placed for lot size 2.52 on 29/10 at 12:50 @1.4459 which is making loss of EUR 1800. Interestingly EUR/USD pair today was between 1.13697 - 1.13754. Please check the account report before I spoke to Algotechs guy Robin Hill and after that. The profitable open trades disappeared .

Back