FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

that maybe at
I think you have3nt checked the post properly mate,

Check this again, First post
I think you have3nt checked the post properly mate,

Check this again, First post
Yes i have read this,at first it looked like real but when you go into it,people that are customers can see immediately there is something wrong,and that is,the software makes the trades,not the account manager,this is completely fake news,and the lot size 2,5 to making a loss at 1800 was way too big on that account that maybe at that time will have a total amount of 4100 euro.Yes the story is FAKE NEWS.

that maybe at

Yes i have read this,at first it looked like real but when you go into it,people that are customers can see immediately there is something wrong,and that is,the software makes the trades,not the account manager,this is completely fake news,and the lot size 2,5 to making a loss at 1800 was way too big on that account that maybe at that time will have a total amount of 4100 euro.Yes the story is FAKE NEWS.
I would like to heard from one of the manager bro :)

Hello, I also placed my money in Bealgo/Algotechs and facing the same problem after raising the withdrawal request. It's been 3 months since i raised the withdrawal request. During this time, my profits are decreased, huge negative open positions raised. And there is no response from Bealgo or Algotechs support/relationship managers except few occasions that they will get back soon.
Thats whatbthey do.
You have now lost ALL your money mate
SORRY

They claim to be a leading international algo trading company . They uses a broker called bealgo.com. One can use bealgo website to deposit money to the broker. They claim that they would take 30% of the profit and money can be withdrawn at any time. Bealgo also provides MT4 where one can see open trades. They only trade EUR/ USD pair

I deposited 2100 EUR with them through 3 credit card transactions . Dated 16/09/2017, 4/10/2017 and 2/10/2018.

I posted my first withdrawal request on 03/10/2018 for 1000 EUR. I got a call from Robin Hill , my account manager from Algotechs, that they can not process credit card withdrawal request and I should request a wire transfer. I posted a wire transfer request to my bank on 07/10/2018 for 2500 EUR. Nothing happened . I inquired status of my request several times through bealgo customer support, never received any reply. 29/10/2018 , I called Robin Hill (account manager from Algotechs) that I want to to close my account . I send the request number of times to bealgo but nothing happened. I also asked him to close all open trades and cease trading activities from my account.

Immediately after that some huge trades were placed in my account and it went to negative. Also these trades were also fake . A buy order is placed for lot size 2.52 on 29/10 at 12:50 @1.4459 which is making loss of EUR 1800. Interestingly EUR/USD pair today was between 1.13697 - 1.13754. Please check the account report before I spoke to Algotechs guy Robin Hill and after that. The profitable open trades disappeared .

Guess its true, as we have requested for withdrawals and trying to contract this Robin Hill, no response, our trade margin utilized full, all trades are in negative, seems there are scammers...
They are now giving excuses for withdrawals..
Newbees do not get into trap of this person and company...

Robin Hill, Senior Account Manager
at Algotechs. Phone: +44 20 38689 901, Mobile / WhatsApp: +44 7520 642 405, Email: Robin@algotechs.com

Guess its true, as we have requested for withdrawals and trying to contract this Robin Hill, no response, our trade margin utilized full, all trades are in negative, seems there are scammers...

at Algotechs. Phone: +44 20 38689 901, Mobile / WhatsApp: +44 7520 642 405, Email: Robin@algotechs.com
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

I had Ken Kovach as my Algotechs manager. He bard my call when i tried to close acnt. I had Doubled my money on paper. But by the time they closed acnt 5 weeks later. It was in Negative.
I owed them €2.700
Ken Kovach 44 20 38 689 901
Claim to have no phone No. To Bealgo' and only a email adrs
Full Blood Scammer Scum

They claim to be a leading international algo trading company . They uses a broker called bealgo.com. One can use bealgo website to deposit money to the broker. They claim that they would take 30% of the profit and money can be withdrawn at any time. Bealgo also provides MT4 where one can see open trades. They only trade EUR/ USD pair

I deposited 2100 EUR with them through 3 credit card transactions . Dated 16/09/2017, 4/10/2017 and 2/10/2018.

I posted my first withdrawal request on 03/10/2018 for 1000 EUR. I got a call from Robin Hill , my account manager from Algotechs, that they can not process credit card withdrawal request and I should request a wire transfer. I posted a wire transfer request to my bank on 07/10/2018 for 2500 EUR. Nothing happened . I inquired status of my request several times through bealgo customer support, never received any reply. 29/10/2018 , I called Robin Hill (account manager from Algotechs) that I want to to close my account . I send the request number of times to bealgo but nothing happened. I also asked him to close all open trades and cease trading activities from my account.

Immediately after that some huge trades were placed in my account and it went to negative. Also these trades were also fake . A buy order is placed for lot size 2.52 on 29/10 at 12:50 @1.4459 which is making loss of EUR 1800. Interestingly EUR/USD pair today was between 1.13697 - 1.13754. Please check the account report before I spoke to Algotechs guy Robin Hill and after that. The profitable open trades disappeared .

Its a scam... I just lost 2800 Euros that I had invested about a year back. Earlier they told me that they invest only a small percentage of the total amount for trading so the risk is very low. Now they tell me that everything is lost and if I want to recover my money I need to invest more. Of course I am not going to make that mistake. SO GUYS, NEVER EVER INVEST IN ALGOTECHS or anything that promises high returns of this magnitude. ALGOTECHS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!

Back