FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

Hi everyone, good news for the who got cheated/scammed by Algotechs/Bealgo. Plz click the following link and claim for money
fintelegram.news/bealgo-algotechs-efri-funds-recovery-campaign-launched/

They claim to be a leading international algo trading company . They uses a broker called bealgo.com. One can use bealgo website to deposit money to the broker. They claim that they would take 30% of the profit and money can be withdrawn at any time. Bealgo also provides MT4 where one can see open trades. They only trade EUR/ USD pair

I deposited 2100 EUR with them through 3 credit card transactions . Dated 16/09/2017, 4/10/2017 and 2/10/2018.

I posted my first withdrawal request on 03/10/2018 for 1000 EUR. I got a call from Robin Hill , my account manager from Algotechs, that they can not process credit card withdrawal request and I should request a wire transfer. I posted a wire transfer request to my bank on 07/10/2018 for 2500 EUR. Nothing happened . I inquired status of my request several times through bealgo customer support, never received any reply. 29/10/2018 , I called Robin Hill (account manager from Algotechs) that I want to to close my account . I send the request number of times to bealgo but nothing happened. I also asked him to close all open trades and cease trading activities from my account.

Immediately after that some huge trades were placed in my account and it went to negative. Also these trades were also fake . A buy order is placed for lot size 2.52 on 29/10 at 12:50 @1.4459 which is making loss of EUR 1800. Interestingly EUR/USD pair today was between 1.13697 - 1.13754. Please check the account report before I spoke to Algotechs guy Robin Hill and after that. The profitable open trades disappeared .

Hi go to this link and claim for your money recovery

Did you get your money back guys??
Hi go this link, its a recovery page and can claim there

I'm in the same situation with them. No real progress for the last month.

Furthey they mention they are working on to relocate the accounts to new bank account but it seems just a trick to win some time.
Hi go the following link for claiming the money

I got involved with algotechs in mar 17 and all was fine until 07 apr 19. On April 072019 algotechs closed trades in my account which accursed serious losses I have contacted a company to look after my affairs. If interested will keep all posted
regards

I got involved with algotechs in mar 17 and all was fine until 07 apr 19. On April 072019 algotechs closed trades in my account which accursed serious losses I have contacted a company to look after my affairs. If interested will keep all posted
regards

is it reliable? it asks for 75EUR ... I am just worried now

is it reliable? it asks for 75EUR ... I am just worried now
Looks like a double dip scam. Pick up the crums from devistated investors.???

Invite them here to the FPA , and have them explain their recovery strategy
75 bugs what for ? it’s certainly not enough to pay any willing lawyers…

The way it reads is. Game Over.
Cum n get your money!
Dont think so. Read further n its just another Chargback Type group. $75 is OK if they have 100 clients. But dont think any action could be done until they get all moneys in. And even then..are they then going to spend all that lovely $ on private Ds n Legals? Tempting for them to disapear?

Cum n get your money!
Dont think so. Read further n its just another Chargback Type group. $75 is OK if they have 100 clients. But dont think any action could be done until they get all moneys in. And even then..are they then going to spend all that lovely $ on private Ds n Legals? Tempting for them to disapear?
Cum n get your money!
We can file our complaint to the British agency :

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/national-fraud-authority/about/complaints-procedure

There are enough cases that we can gather to prove that its all a fraud company operating on the British soil
On further reading n checking the FINTELEGRAM organisation looks our best Organized chance! We just need enough of us REGISTERED PLS GO AND REGISTER!
They Will be asking for $75 and say pay by PayPals . (Impressive).
If thats the case.
I am hoping they take 5-10-15% of recovered money. That way funding court n legals will be covered. Dont think $75 each can cover it.
SO LETS SEE WHERE IT LEADS! REGISTER PLS.
costs nothing yet.
Lets see how many we get!

I am from EFRI and I would like to explain what we are doing and why we requesting only € 75,-:

We started to go after the fraudsters behind Option888, safemarkets, xtraderfx,.. due to personal reasons: When we filed a money laundering complaint against them late in 2016, we were attacked by them heavily. They issued kill orders and started slandering campaigns and so on. Earlier 2018 we started to work with the european enforcement agencies to go after them. In January 2019, two people of these fraudulent schemes were arrested, 8 further people are defendants. Down the route by chasing them we met a lot of victims and for us it got clear that only a structured and organized big group of people can achieve any refunds from the service providers involved - PSPs, banks, media supporting the fraudsters and so on. We also do not think that litigation can and should be financed by private people again risking their money, therefore we started to speak with litigation funding organizations, and they are interested, but we agreed, before we start out-of court negotiations, we have to have 1.000 registered binary option victims to show the extent of the european-wide fraud. Up to now we have 261 people registered with EFRI for xtrader, safemarkets,.. further 100 people registered for option888,... and more than 200 victims from the Blue Trading schemes, we go for further 500 victims (to exeed 1.000 victims) and then we will go for the european media websites and for politicians. The 75€ is not meant to finance any litigation but it enables us to collect the 1000 victims in a professional manner and to establish an excel sheet showing where the money went and what PSPS and banks were involved and earned money by supporting the fraudsters. for us it is a rough ride as we attacked by the fraudsters involved on a constant basis, as you can imagine. We definitely need the support of the victims as much as the victims of these fraudulent binary option schemes need us. From my experience during the past months its is just unbelievable: if a small robbery in the supermarket happens - the european police engages a team of 10 people, if retail investors are ripped off my hundreds of millions, NO ONE cares! So it is definitly time to change this. In case you have any more questions pls get in touch with us e.sixt@efri.io.

Mac 101 why are you so down on chargeback . It is not chargeback that is the fraudulent party ,it is Mr Robin Hill and algotechs

Back