Fx signal Team ( Zeeshan)

jmila

Recruit
i recently have been scammed with somebody with a friend refer him to me on telegram channels. FX SIGNAL TEAM, own by the person from Pakistan, he has a signal group which i never use but i saw every day he is posting lot of signal in public channel with 2000+ member, until one day he posted the pictures about managing the accounts.
fx sifnal.jpg

so i did try with a small amount, he started trading in my account and he closed profit in 3 weeks. but always have 10% draw down , but from the 3rd week draw down was going higher everyday, because he was keep opening new trades, until we got more than 50 % draw down, so i decided to close my account and change the password.
I dont have any problem till here, because its the market and i took the risk, it could be opposite.
the problem is we had the deal o 50% shared in profit and lose, so for that 3 weeks, i sent him his shares, but when i closed the account and ask him for his shares, he never answered.
the reason i posting this, is im new here, i searched and i saw another post about him,i wish i could see that before i investing money. so i can help others to do not trust this guy, i have more info even his picture, i dont want to post it here which i dont know its right or no.

Attachments

• fx sifnal.jpg
    fx sifnal.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 17

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
i recently have been scammed with somebody with a friend refer him to me on telegram channels. FX SIGNAL TEAM, own by the person from Pakistan, he has a signal group which i never use but i saw every day he is posting lot of signal in public channel with 2000+ member, until one day he posted the pictures about managing the accounts.
fx sifnal.jpg

so i did try with a small amount, he started trading in my account and he closed profit in 3 weeks. but always have 10% draw down , but from the 3rd week draw down was going higher everyday, because he was keep opening new trades, until we got more than 50 % draw down, so i decided to close my account and change the password.
I dont have any problem till here, because its the market and i took the risk, it could be opposite.
the problem is we had the deal o 50% shared in profit and lose, so for that 3 weeks, i sent him his shares, but when i closed the account and ask him for his shares, he never answered.
the reason i posting this, is im new here, i searched and i saw another post about him,i wish i could see that before i investing money. so i can help others to do not trust this guy, i have more info even his picture, i dont want to post it here which i dont know its right or no.
Follow the instructions here Important notice for Telegram Victims.