FX Systems Ltd (4RunnerForex Division) is a SCAM !

chengzhizhu

Recruit
I sent bank wire withdraw request to withdraw $2550.75 (Balance $2585.75 - $35 Wiring Fee) from my account at FX Systems 4runnerforex division and the withdraw request had been confirmed by FX Systems Client Services on May 6, 2014. I submitted several tickets asking the bank wire withdraw status since then, more than six weeks passed I still have not received the money from my account I asked for, got nor contact from its accounting department. I also have not received monthly statement of my account at end of May.

FX Systems Ltd has 5 divisions:

4RunnerForex.com
loyalforex.com]Loyal Forex
1pipfix.com
2pipfixed.com
1lotstp.com

Since they have same office address and same telephone number, you can expect they behave the same way.

Beware they just opened many new support offices worldwide, try to put scam in a much larger scale !

Attachments

• Monthly Statement April 2014.jpg
    Monthly Statement April 2014.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
4runnerforex is a SCAM !

I sent bank wire withdraw request to withdraw $2550.75 (Balance $2585.75 - $35 Wiring Fee) from my account at FX Systems 4runnerforex division and the withdraw request had been confirmed by FX Systems Client Services on May 6, 2014. I submitted several tickets asking the bank wire withdraw status since then, more than six weeks passed I still have not received the money from my account I asked for, got nor contact from its accounting department. I also have not received monthly statement of my account at end of May.

FX Systems Ltd has 5 divisions:

4runnerforex.com
loyalforex.com
1pipfix.com
2pipfixed.com
1lotstp.com

Since they have same office address and same telephone number, you can expect they behave the same way.

Beware they just opened many new support offices worldwide, try to put scam in a much larger scale !

Attachments

• Monthly Statement April 2014.jpg
    Monthly Statement April 2014.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2
Nice of them to not even bother to make excuses.

Keep emailing every address you can find for them every other day. Invite them to join this discussion in Scam Alerts.

Sir:

Has the firm responded to your emails? If you can post a copy of the email and their reply, it would help to convince me as to their guilt.

From my own experience, I will tell you wire transfers are tricky. I have a broker named Tallinex located in Estonia. I was happy with them and their service was fine. I decided to bring my US dollars back home due to corporate reporting requirements.

It took a little over a month to get my money back since Wells Fargo bounced back the wire 3 or 4 times. I wound up having to change several numbers and change swift # to comply with Wells Fargo. Finally, all the numbers lined up correctly and Wells processed the wire.

Bottom line - if your broker said they wired the money and it bounced back - you need to sit down with your banker and go over all their wire requirements. The broker should then give you a confirmation number.

If the broker just doesn't answer, then YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED.

Thanks

FX Systems makes it a policy to sit on their hands & expect it to all blow away.
Not the first time this company, with it's other names, to play games with a trader!

Back