• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX-Trading-Account.com

FX-Trading-Account.com Lautruphøj 1-3, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark

"Neil King" use this address in the junk mail to me. Ballerup is not far from me so I was ask "Neil King":
Q: "Is you address in Ballerup reel? Can I meet you in Ballerup?"
A: "Thank you for your message. We schedule in-person meetings with accredited investors intending a minimum funding deposit of $100k or greater. If you qualify in this capacity, please confirm such, and we will send you the appropriate qualifying paperwork."

No company named "FX-Trading-Account.com" is registered in Denmark:

CVR - Virksomheder og regnskaber

Many info from his myfxbook is hidden (padlock) and the information is only in % - not in real money.

One way to create this 1200% profit and verified graph is to open a lot of random small position, size eg. 10 USD, and then only close position with profit and a small numbers of lose position to make it look more natural.

Of cause there will be a lot of loss when all position is closed but is can wait.

Q: I was ask "Neil King" if I can see all open position.
A: No respond...

I too have opened an account....my first 3 days and I am down 9%....not what is says on Myfxbook....as you will notice on Myfxbook they hide Open positions, so we have no way of knowing how many open positions running in a loss they have, and if they only post closed trades then its easy to post a great record....I suggest they un-hide the Open positions to let us see. I will report back next week

Another way to create 1200% verified profit graph

"Neil King" use this address in the junk mail to me. Ballerup is not far from me so I was ask "Neil King":
Q: "Is you address in Ballerup reel? Can I meet you in Ballerup?"
A: "Thank you for your message. We schedule in-person meetings with accredited investors intending a minimum funding deposit of $100k or greater. If you qualify in this capacity, please confirm such, and we will send you the appropriate qualifying paperwork."

No company named "FX-Trading-Account.com" is registered in Denmark:

CVR - Virksomheder og regnskaber

Many info from his myfxbook is hidden (padlock) and the information is only in % - not in real money.

One way to create this 1200% profit and verified graph is to open a lot of random small position, size eg. 10 USD, and then only close position with profit and a small numbers of lose position to make it look more natural.

Of cause there will be a lot of loss when all position is closed but is can wait.

Q: I was ask "Neil King" if I can see all open position.
A: No response...

thanks all. but why can't we hear from these 2 or 3 people that are still with them, to know what is their account doing?

Hi Guys,

I opened a 3k account around Jan 17th and although it has made 10.48% ($315.87) it is currently in Draw Down 14.28% ($743)

See a screen shot of myfxbook

Pic 2 Pepperstone account 10-3-2014.jpg

I have suggested that New respond to all of these allegations, as he is well aware of them......he is reading this thread and others....

Paul

It doesn't mater if profits are only displayed in %, on a verified myfxbook account it should still be corect.
As you can see their growth and equity growth stats are stick together with a very low drawdown so that means they're not keeping loosing trades opened for ever. And it doesn't mater how big your positions are 1200% is a 1200%.

Hi Guys,

I opened a 3k account around Jan 17th and although it has made 10.48% ($315.87) it is currently in Draw Down 14.28% ($743)

See a screen shot of myfxbook

View attachment 13650

I have suggested that New respond to all of these allegations, as he is well aware of them......he is reading this thread and others....

Paul

This is how they take the money from the Investor. They close the winning positions to get a profit for the month to collect the performance fee and let the losing positions run + collect commissions as IB

@ ALL still Invested with them: Please read my previous post and follow the links I have posted, don't watch your money get less and less until it is to late...They rename this fabulous managed account every few months and do the same again...

Just received another email from FX-Trading-Account and a new name, this time is David Richardson and he seems to be from Denmark....see bottom of this post

In relation to the earlier earlier post about running DD (Draw Down) up while closing profitable trades is how they make their money...... I'm not sure in my case, as they have not taken any performance fees, I've not seen any come out.....However I do know, at least as for Pepperstone attached accounts, you are on a much higher spread from the standard spreads advertised by Pepperstone and as such you are charge quite a large commission per trade, collected by the broker and transferred to the Manager.....I mentioned in an earlier post, that i observed that i was currently being charged 2.5pip for EUR/USD and Pepperstone advertise EUR/USD at 1pip...So this is a 1.5 pip markup on EUR/USD.....So far i have had 426 trades on the Pepperstone account, so at 1.5 pip markup on every trade for a total of 639 pips of profit to the FX-Trading-Accout bank account, while my account has a DD of 15.5% or -$757..... The account has made $316 or 10.5%....So, basically the account is -$441 or -14.7% down on a $3000 account.....!

I should also mentioned that while all of this is happening Pepperstone (who i have questioned about this Managed Account) have made $120 in commission on the 400plus trades and also the (i assume) 1pip spread.....

Pepperstone have indicated that from their point of view, they don't see anything wrong....but are watching closely..

I wonder at what point Pepperstone will consider something is fishy, after all accounts are more than 50% DD (or stopped out)

I was once told, you are either part of the solution, or part of the problem....!

Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Important Announcement...

Dear Investor:
We are very excited to announce that our fund AUM has reached $5M as of the morning broker deposits credited to our master trading platform.
Therefore, we won't be accepting new applications for some time to allow time to build relationships with new clients, and secure the trading methodology continues to perform impressively.
Please note this is NOT relevant to you if you HAVE already Opened your account with the Broker and are awaiting approval. We will allow you to deposit in the program.
We hope to begin opening new accounts again in the next month or so and will of course notify the mailing list at that point.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck with your trading.

Best regards,
David Richardson
Trade Manager

Mandatory FX Disclaimer: Forex trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be fully aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading.

FX-Trading-Account.com
Lautruphøj 1-3, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's warnings above. I wish I had come across this thread sooner, I have now lost $532USD and wished I had realized sooner what was going on at the 7% drawdown level, when Neil said it was just a temporary drawdown and strategies were in place to turn it around quickly. I would suggest anyone with funds still invested pull out while they can. As you can see the example of his previous fund PrimeFX it blew the account, and I have no doubt accounts will be blown here also.

Neil is no longer responding to emails. The account we are supposed to be following keeps getting banned by FX Stat (he just kept setting up new ones as the old one was banned I know of 3 that were set up, banned then deleted https://www.fxstat.com/performances/view/Forex-27752), the trades investors are getting are nothing like the trades in the so called Master account, much lower frequencies of trades on master, much higher win rate, and even no gold trades and I had some terrible gold trades on my account. The myfxbook link is here: Fx Trading Account System | Myfxbook

He’s opening heaps of small trades for small negative pips, and the floating losses just keep piling up!

I had to email Pepperstone 2 times to get out of them that there is a spread markup of 2pips on every trade and he's getting this as commission. This has been disclosed nowhere on Fx-trading-account.com website or in any email correspondence. Neil has stated that they only make money when you make money through the 15% performance fee this is obviously not the case. If I had known he was making 2 pips a trade whether the trades were gains or losses, I would never have invested, as it’s a clear conflict of interest and a shonky unethical deal.

PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM INVESTING AND GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

I too have opened an account....my first 3 days and I am down 9%....not what is says on Myfxbook....as you will notice on Myfxbook they hide Open positions, so we have no way of knowing how many open positions running in a loss they have, and if they only post closed trades then its easy to post a great record....I suggest they un-hide the Open positions to let us see. I will report back next week

I would suggest getting out while you can. See my post above I lost $532.

Back