• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX-Trading-Account.com

Sorry, I haven't read the entire thread.

I was looking at investing with this lot, and so did some research.
Thanks so much for this thread.

It seems that they make their money as an IB, and on pip mark-up.

Apparently after the money is received they introduce a NEW system and place 100s of small trades in a day.

It doesn't matter to them if the trades are winning or losing, because they make money on winning and losing trades.
Also, they are not trading with their own money, they're trading with clients money.

I am investigating

All of you wrote that you have drawndown on your managed account.
But you wrote it at the begining of the year.

I see on Myfxbook that there was really drawn down for one month.
At the moment they are back.
Forex Traders Account System | Myfxbook

Does any one has active account with them at the moment and could you share the statement?

Regards Jaroslav

Save your money!

Don't waste your time and money with this...

The Account you see on MyFxbook is most likely faked...

Read everything what is provided in this Thread and follow all the links, you will see it is not worth it.

Funny thing is they already changed their name again and created a new website too, from FX-Trading-Account.com to ForexTradersAccount.com

They want to make it difficult to do research about them...

I am investigating

All of you wrote that you have drawndown on your managed account.
But you wrote it at the begining of the year.

I see on Myfxbook that there was really drawn down for one month.
At the moment they are back.

Does any one has active account with them at the moment and could you share the statement?

Regards Jaroslav

This is a terrible service

This is a terrible service. They open many trades and wait sometimes weeks before it is closed. Sometimes there is a winning trade in a few days but usually there are only losing trades. The open trades stay open for a very long period and are after several weeks also losing. I have opened an account with $ 3000 and in a month and I lost $ 900. If you want to lose quickly you better step in this system. I have tested many sytems already and there is a service that it is really profitable. Please contact me and I'll show you this one.

Hi Guys
The old adage "If it sounds too good to be true it usually is" certainly applies to these guys, they are simply 'Churning' your account (deliberately executing more trades to generate income for themselves). Thank you Pharaoh for pointing that out - unfortunately I saw your article after the event. Mine is a long story and in the end they were sick of me writing to them and suggested that I close my account. The bottom line is that I was with them for almost three months, I lost 40% of my account and they were doing in excess of 350 trades per month.

If anybody needs proof these guys are scammers, check out my Pepperstone account myfxbook screen capture below....

I put 3k in the account in Jan and although it show $2,112 profit, it is currently $3,479 in draw down for a net loss of -$1,357....which i'm told is acceptable...hahahah

This is nothing like the performance they are still advertising as late as the 15/5/2014 in and email send from a Max Wilson at FX VIP Clud Trading...

It's funny, the attached email send you to a video presentation done by a guy claiming to be Max Wilson, however he is in the same office as Neil King was when he did his presentation....I'll try and post both videos....

I have only keep the account open to see how really bad this get and to see what the broker does about this, as at this point they don't see any problems....

pepperstone account.jpg

Regards
Wiggy

I've receive this message today, it has been posted here but it seems that the person deleted it, i think it's intesresting so i publish it myself.
There is no doubt to have this guy is a scamer.[/lang]
I also received and still receive many emails from these guysÂ…some guy called Neil King? So i googled them and found that he was banned by the financial regulator in Australia for online financial fraud!

Six-year ban for derivatives trader | Money Management (Six-year ban for derivatives trader | Money Management)
NEIL KING'S CAMELOT DERIVATIVES NOW IN LIQUIDATION (NEIL KING'S CAMELOT DERIVATIVES NOW IN LIQUIDATION)

And looks like one poor bugger got trapped in the FXTA scamÂ…..

FX-Trading-Account (FXTA) scored 16 - Bugscore.com (Bugscore.com - Page can't be found)

On another note, i am based in UK if anyone knows some good brokers with good spreads, I'd appreciate a lead.
Shane

Back