• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX-Trading-Account.com

Hi Guys, another performance update (I use the term performance loosely)

pepperstone account 1.jpg

I have sent a follow up question to Neil about the poor performance, i'll await his response...!

Hi Storman,

Can you contact me via PM directly, I would like to discuss some things with you.....

Can anybody who are with Pepperstone and this scammer, pleaese contact me via PM...

Thanks In advance...

Wiggy

Be careful !

Be careful ! End of February 2014 I invested 10,000 dollars via the broker Pepperstone. During the last days I received several times a margin call from Pepperstone, because my open trades reached -21,500 dollar of a total balance of 22,000 dollar, so my equity was almost reduced to zero.
During the last week two times I asked the account manager to clarify his trading policy, because of the high volume of open trades. Here is extract of his answer :
"Thank you for contacting me in provision of the opportunity to address your important concerns as well as clarify any unnecessary confusion you may be experiencing. On that note, and as an integral aspect of achieving these unprecedented aggressive profit figures that we historically attain, we maintain existence of open/floating positions, which remain under direct supervisory management, and oversee them through the use of a sophisticated positional hedging risk mitigation philosophy (buy and sell positions in opposite directions). These trades are overseen over time, via this method, to their proper neutralized or beneficial closure points"
When I forwarded him this week the margin call warning, his answer was :
"Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we have endured substantial market challenges which have resulted in margin calls. This is the result of extreme market volatility inconsistent with the standard price behavior the underlying methodology is established upon. Regretfully, it is also a natural and inherent aspect of ultra-speculative and highly aggressive trading".
I cannot understand that this account manager was unable to follow up my account and to prevent a margin call. In their key features I read “Strict risk management is rooted within every step of the investment process”….” Our professional traders are leaders in risk management”… We manage risk at both the macro-system and sub-strategy levels”.
At this moment my account has been closed by Pepperstone with a balance of 66.57 dollar !
Conclusion : do not trade with them, unless you want to lose your money !

Hi Guys, I have just sent the message to the MYFXBook support email address.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Are you aware that these people promoting the performance of the MAMM via you website are scammers and are using it to defraud many many people...

Their myfxbook report is FX VIP Club System | Myfxbook

And their website is Forex Managed Club

This is the link to mine and one other myfxbooks that where being managed into Margin call by these people...So far i can see three people have lost approximately $16,000, I'm sure there are many more....

my report showing total failure of their trading strategy https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/pepperstone-live-63060/830623

Magpie System | Myfxbook

I think you need to allow people to post comments against any publicly visible myfxbook page in order to limits peoples ability to exploit others....

I also understand that they were removed from an other FX reporting platform FXStat because they believe they were manipulating the results...I have attached a link to the forexpeacharmy blog that is discussing these people.....

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/has-anyone-heard/32064-fx-trading-account-com.html

I hope MyFXBook respond appropriately to these issues raised by me, I will post this of the forexpeacearmy thread and any response will also go on there...!

Regards
Wiggy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good job reporting it. I don't know if MyFxBook will take action or not. I do know that if no one bothers to report it, then chances are that they'd never find out and thus would have no reason to even think about taking action.

If anyone is looking for people who had been scammed by FTA Traders (info@fx-trading-account.com), and I am one of them. As of last night, my $5000 account with Synergy FX managed by this Neil King Group set up in May 2014 suffered margin call that has decimated my account and it is now in negative territory.

Unfortunately, I only googled for information about this group of scammer after seeing my account in red when my account was close to margin call and when my email and call to FTA Traders went unanswered last night. Even Synergy FX do not reply to my email I send them last night and went unanswered as of noon today. Prior to this Synergy FX reply for question concerning operation of my account was within minutes!

The modus operandi of FTA Traders is as described by some of the thread in forexpeacearmy.

They started with larger position ranging from 0.15, 0.38 and even 0.58 and when these position suffered losses, they open smaller position such as 0.02, 0.04, 0.05. They will close small losses position as well as profitable positions on several major currency pairs. They will leave losses in the account but take profits on profitable positions until last night when my account was showing +7900 balance but with open trade position of negative -$7600.

Throughout my account being managed by FTA, it never gain a positive balance hence they were unable to collect the 15% fees as agreed. With their aggressive nature of closing many profitable positions prior to the end of this month suggest that they do intend to collect the fees. Unfortunate for them and me, margin level in my account had already reached 48% last night before Synergy FX start closing open position one by one. As of this morning my account is left with $47 with one open trade and this is what Neil King has to say when he send me a reply to my email sent to him last night but only got a reply this morning:

QUOTE:
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we have endured substantial market challenges which have resulted in margin calls. This is the result of extreme market volatility inconsistent with the standard price behavior the underlying methodology is established upon.

Regretfully, it is also a natural and inherent aspect of ultra-speculative and highly aggressive trading.

Neil
UNQUOTE

For all the forex traders out there, I am just a small time retail investor and not a rival managed account company looking for customers. I am not here to talk bad about another managed forex account company or have anything to gain by posting my losses and concern here. I have been scammed by this FTA traders group that don't care if you lose your shirt!

ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...Neil King is a fraud....his websites FX-TRADING-ACCOUNT.COM and FOREXTRADINGACCOUNT.COM are scamming people of their money..I too lost quite a lot of money..was told the same story by Neil...a lot of open positions..margin call..and my account is no more...get the message out..tell all the forex traders to watch out ...go to ASIC(Australian Securities &Commission...read all about Neil "The Scammer" King.. https://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.ns...s?opendocument..
All who got scammed...make a report out to ASIC..and if enough of us do it...then they might go after him...we have to stop this guy!

Back