• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX-Trading-Account.com

Hi Guys,

Just found this thread tonight, I wish i found it sooner....!

I too was drawn to FXTradingAccount and Neil Kings flash presentation and investment performance.....

I was only on the phone again today with Pepperstone, who i think has their heads in the sand.....

I setup the account on the 19/1/2014 with 3k....

After a week i noted every trade was closing with a small loss.....I then did don some and noted i was being charged an equivalent to $20 for GBP and $22 CHF per lot round trip....

When question, they indicated this was a mistake and was fixed, i now pay $7.....

It does not end there.....Neil says in the video he only charges a commission on profits...wrong, he adds margin to every trade via a spread mark-up which is collected by the broker and paid to him, so he wins even if you have a losing trade....

Current Pepperstone spread for GBP is 0.1 to 1.1 and FXTradingAccount Account is currently 2,7
Current Pepperstone spread for EUR is 0.1 to 1.0 and FXTradingAccount Account is currently 2.3
Current Pepperstone spread for EUR is 0.1 to 1.9 and FXTradingAccount Account is currently 2.6

So clearly he does make money when you are not......I had to force this information from Pepperstone over the phone, as the question was ignored in a couple of emails to Neil...

At the start Neil was responding to my emails, but after requesting an updated live updates link, he has gone quite.....

I have also seen the two sets of brokers used FXTradingAccount and when i mentioned to the Pepperstone, they told me the were aware of this and believed that they were slowly moving over to Pepperstone.....

Currently, the account has generated $153 since 19/1/2014 but is currently $450 in draw down, so this is nothing like what he was advertising on his web site....

The money means nothing to me, i have much more than this running else where.....I'm more concerned about ensure people are ware of what is going on....

Regards
Paul

I see all this but i don't understand one thing - how can they have such a good verified track record on myfxbook and other sites if they are not as they say they are??

While I can't see a lot of their webpages because of my American IP (it restricts them because of the wonderful CFTC I'm sure), I can tell you that nothing screams anything negative about these guys.
IB commissions are pretty typical for any signals/managed account provider, and I'd ask the company about it directly as they have to disclose it.

But yes, you are correct. the myfxbook pages showing these kind of impressive returns are extremely rare, because, well, most Forex traders blow the account out after 3 months. This program is quiet impressive to say the least based on the verified page.

I myself a fund manager and he is sending me mails very frequently. But all those mails are in junk folder. Their site is very unprofessionally designed and the mail is also received from the domain copythetrades.com which is parked at godaddy for free. However i have not tried their service and hence i cannot comment about it. But, the way they advertise sound fishy.

I see all this but i don't understand one thing - how can they have such a good verified track record on myfxbook and other sites if they are not as they say they are??

MyFxBook allows a certain amount of filtering. Imagine if a company traded 7 pairs, but only chose to display the best 3 in the results. Imagine if they decided to set the start date at the bottom of the most recent deep drawdown.

You want to see the full results from initial deposit. You want to see the currently floating P/L. Performance Testing at the FPA does this.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

MyFxBook allows a certain amount of filtering. Imagine if a company traded 7 pairs, but only chose to display the best 3 in the results. Imagine if they decided to set the start date at the bottom of the most recent deep drawdown.

I hear what you're saying, but to sustain an impressive track record since Sept ' 2012? Surely even with selecting certain pairs or a starting point, that's an impressive run of profit? Or is there another way to corrupt myfxbook records?

I'm not certain if MyFxBook would allow changing the filters after a test is displayed or not. I also don't know how long that test has been on display. If it was added recently, a properly filtered old account with poor performance could be made to look very good using the proper filters.

You could suggest that this company submit its account for Performance Testing. That would remove all question about the displayed results possibly being filtered.

Hi,
I have been trading with a trader out of the Tampa Florida area, now for over 2 years, and the results have been stunning. I now have 3 accounts, and I set up one account with Oanda that I show people. He does the managed accounts thing, where you open a account in your own name at the broker of your choice. He does like Oanda, and FinFx and there is one out of London he likes, but I cannot remember the name right now. My results in the show account which started off small, just to show people,, was started in April of 2012 and is now up a little over 1500%..i have been averaging a little over 13% per month for the last 2 years...so not bad at all. Also this trader is completely transparent, he likes to meet clients fact to face, you may call him on the phone, he is on Skype and always answers his emails. I met with him a month ago, along with a client from Mexico and Japan where he actually had us stay at his home. He is the real deal, doesnot sell anything, made and makes his money trading only. if you would like to know more feel free to email me at ..thestockloan@gmail.com ..I am Dave by the way...or HedgeYbet...Ps..I never trust no one who will not meet with me fact to face or answer their phone,,,this trader will, ike that. the only other problem I see with good traders like this, he is raising his minium but that is what happens with good traders..

Read this!

I recommend to be very careful with Fx-Trading-Account.com

I have been with them for a very short time, just to see if they are as good as it looks.

Before I have invested I got everytime a quick response to questions.Then after I had money with them and asked to get a link from the master account to a tracking site like myfxbook or fxstat where my account is connected to, (to check if I have the same positions) I never got an answer…

That smelled fishy to me, so I invested some time and searched the internet about them.

What I first found was enough, look at the screenshot from a google search: Primefundfx

Screenshot_1.png

Here is what happened to one of this accounts:
Prime Fund managed System | Myfxbook

That alone was the reason to immediately withdraw my funds.

I have lost no money, in fact I even made a couple of dollars, but I would never invest even $100 with an Trading Firm connected to a fund/managed account which lost 90% or all of the clients money.

Look for yourself, search for Primefundfx and before likely Privatefx (it seems like they are all the same guys) and now Fx-Trading-Account.

Somehow it is also possible to fake tracking sites, if you have a Metatrader server license. It is a long story and there are other long threads on forums about Primefundfx and the Broker they used back then.

FX Trading Account

primefundfx

If you seriously want to invest some money, I recommend to read all this things!

Back