1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fx-tradingmarket.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by partap, May 21, 2019.

1. partap

partap Recruit

i have just open an account on fx-tradingmarket.com.these guys always call me up an ask me to deposit to save my account anyhow i manage to deposit 8750$ but still they ask me to deposit now they say ifu want to lose all ur deposit or want the profit thn deposit more 1000 to save the scvount n withdraw the profit i am new in trading plz hep me save my money.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
    Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
    Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16410/www.fx-tradingmarket.com
    Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

3. partap

partap Recruit

thank you FPA I got the call from my company to delete my post on this site..i have loss my profit along with my 8750$ deposit....i was new to trading industry now my company says if i dont delete the post they will file me a case n sue me....

4. ssteven

ssteven Recruit

thats a lie mate, invite them to this thread.

eguerrae75 likes this.
  5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Its time to send one formal invitation from your end to the company.

6. partap

partap Recruit

what should i do to invite the company.

7. partap

partap Recruit

now i cannot use my metatrader account too..may be they have made it unable for me to use...i know i cannot get my money back because they have lost it trading ....i believed the broker and always agreed what he said but they said i dont have risk in my deposit because of stop loss but finally i came to know they never used stop loss in my case..I am just a simple worker i always told the broker i want to trade small n earn small profit... thought i earn some instead i loss everything now in big problem in paying bank bills.

8. partap

partap Recruit

9. partap

partap Recruit

plz tell me what should i do to bring them in this court .

10. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.