FX-trend is a SCAM !!!

Varvara

Private
They thieved thousands of people.
Worked 4 years and attracted millions of USD.
Site is still working but no Payments since February.

They had more than 10 offices in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, etc. All are closed.
Director disappeared. Russian language FX community is boilng. Support is not working. Forum were all the stuff was discussed is closed.
Playing time. Try to avoid the prison.

BE CAREFUL. NEED support to get the money back.
Perhaps it can help that company is registered in New Zeland

Varvara,
Could you please explain in which way you have problem with this brokerage.

Have you contacted the fx broker through phone, mail etc. If so provide the same supporting your acquisition

My first order for withdrowal was in Feb, 15th. But was not fulfilled. they placed the information on site that they have some problems with liquidity and all the orders will be made with delay. Thousands of people got the same situation and started discussion on their forum.
It is passed 4 months. Once a week someone from administration gave promises that all is going well and soon the payments will start.
But no payments till now. 5/05 they closed the forum. http://forum.fx-trend.com/

No replies for e mail. Support doesn't work. Office in my counrty is closed

They thieved thousands of people.
Worked 4 years and attracted millions of USD.
Site is still working but no Payments since February.

They had more than 10 offices in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, etc. All are closed.
Director disappeared. Russian language FX community is boilng. Support is not working. Forum were all the stuff was discussed is closed.
Playing time. Try to avoid the prison.

BE CAREFUL. NEED support to get the money back.
Perhaps it can help that company is registered in New Zeland

Its just warning thread?

Yo had issued with them?

Did you submit FPA Traders Court against them.

Varvara,
Could you please explain in which way you have problem with this brokerage.

Have you contacted the fx broker through phone, mail etc. If so provide the same supporting your acquisition

Yes I contacted if you can say so. They just keep silence. No reply. not a single answer. they just evaporated. Support is closed. forum is closed.
Site is working and nothing more. Email don't work. Telephones don't answer. Office in my country is closed. People on forum said that offices in other countries are also closed.

Their website looks very cheap and bad, Forex Trend Company is registered in New Zealand, FSP number FSP268005.

I think you should drop a complaint through the NZ regulator

View All Details

Back