FX Trend Tracer

SXMTrader

Private
Hello,

This is a strategy with slope direction line and MACD for higher time frames. I use it on 1 hour on GBP/JPY and GBP/USD.

This is a free strategy which a lot of people received by email. I like to talk about this strategy and like to ask you to have a look at it. It's worth it!

Indicators:
MACD 5/35/5
Slope direction line 40/3

You open a trade when MACD is crossing zero line and slope direction line changed color. You close your trade when MACD is crossing back or slope line is changing color. This system helps you to find the trend and to follow the trend. Over a month it is possible to get 500 to 1000 pips depending on the pair. I have also Sniper Forex and PROFX and both systems are good. Both give some false signals. Sniper Forex gives more signal,s but also more false signals. On the other hand it gives you more entry's. But the system above is similar from the signals and I think with less false signals which are taking profits over the month. I attach a slope direction line indicator.

Attachments

• Slope Direction Line.mq4
    4.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Here a chart of today and my pivot indicator

Attachments

• TS_Pivots_v2.ex4
    9.5 KB · Views: 41
  • sxmtrader.gif
    sxmtrader.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 102
Do you have an EA robot for this Fx trend tracer? can you give it to me please

Hello,

This is a strategy with slope direction line and MACD for higher time frames. I use it on 1 hour on GBP/JPY and GBP/USD.

This is a free strategy which a lot of people received by email. I like to talk about this strategy and like to ask you to have a look at it. It's worth it!

Indicators:
MACD 5/35/5
Slope direction line 40/3

You open a trade when MACD is crossing zero line and slope direction line changed color. You close your trade when MACD is crossing back or slope line is changing color. This system helps you to find the trend and to follow the trend. Over a month it is possible to get 500 to 1000 pips depending on the pair. I have also Sniper Forex and PROFX and both systems are good. Both give some false signals. Sniper Forex gives more signal,s but also more false signals. On the other hand it gives you more entry's. But the system above is similar from the signals and I think with less false signals which are taking profits over the month. I attach a slope direction line indicator.

Do you have an EA robot for this Fx trend tracer? can you give it to me please

Back