• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX Ultratrend

I like its look

I like the look and feel of this indicator. However, there is no email on that website to ask a question. Even when you try to pay on paypal, there is no email listed on the paypal confirmation page.

But what is displeasing is that the vendor left out the month of June/2008 on the EURUSD screen shots. All the trending months are there, but June was choppy, thus changing directions often would certainly meant losses. Of course, every system has losing days -- so it is no big secret that this indicator had a losing month in June/08 and the developer/vendor should show the whole picture. If anyone can send me June/08 screenshot, I will buy this indicator. If you guys want to reduce your capital outlay (and minimize the loss in buying a piece of crap), send me an email and we´ll split the cost. joaobucks@yahoo.com

Trix Indicator

Hello,

I think this indicator is the Trix indicator. I found a website where they advertise the same way: The only indicator that won US 127,912 in 2009.
Google for the trix indicator and you can get it for free. I am pretty sure they try to sell the same signals you can get from the trix indicator. The trix indicator is with alarm! The trix indicator is smoothing a lot of noise. I like it on the one hour chart for GBP/USD and GBP/JPY.

Holger

FXUltraTrend

Hi all,

Am new to your site, but what brought me here was this thread about FXUltraTrend......

Well some may say alot about Indicators that are ment to do this and that and bring GREAT PROFIT that never happens, well I purchesed this indicator and thought I would give it a blast, since I have been had a FEW TIMES one more time wont hurt......

Well I am MORE THAN SURPRISED I CAN TELL YOU.

The Indicator has paid for itself already on one trade, and am still running 4 others at a profit of +160 pips.

I have looked at TRIX and its nothing like it, guys for a few euros this is WELL WORTH the money

Munch FX

O.k. send us some screen shots of your charts and also some trade you made. On other forums they talk about repainting and scam. So lets see what is behind it, If you bought it and you have good results, share it and we can have a look.
What I don't like is that another website which is promoting the trix indicator is using the same slogan!!! One is fake. The trix is an indicator which gives good signals with settings 13/8 on 1 hour chart. I have also slope direction line settings 55/3. Now I want to see some signals from this UlrtaTrend to compare. Please show some charts from the last days.

Holger

Last edited:
Well, I am looking for some positive respond for this indicator. Until now nothing. I have the feeling that the post from Miles is just a promotion for this indicator. Maybe he owns the website?
There are too many websites who just take your money and the value of what you get is zero. Let's see if he has somethink to show!

FXUltraTrend

I purchased this indicator and it does not work or look anything like what is advertised and shown on the web site. I tried it for a week and the signals were counter to the Parabolic SAR.

what I found out about FX ultra indicator

hello everyone ,

I bought the FX ultra trend and in the ad in makes it out to be a indicator that was made over the many months and after extensive research the maker came out with this system, blah, blah,blah... .

If you test the ready made EA's that come with MT4 and then add the FX ultra trend as an indicator, then stop or pause the visual test, another indicator pops up. The MACD. This FX Ultra indicator is nothing more then the standard MACD with the fx ultra turning blue when it rises above the 0 line and turning red when it go's below. I doubt there was much reseach and hard work in creating this gem. live and learn I guess. So if you think you getting something thats brilliant, the only thing that is was the marketing and it got me. curses!!

brian out

No, it's not MACD. It is exactly CCI period 45. Candle turn blue when CCI(45) above 0 and candle turn red when CCI(45) cross 0 downward. You make money when it's trending and loose money on sideway market.

Back