Ponzi Scheme FX10 Investments: claims +10% weekly return

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi, I would like to draw your attention to this person called Ibrahim Shamas. I do not know what's wrong with him but obviously from what I noted he's troll and he's looking for attention and basically he's a good lier and he promotes anything involved his personel interest. He was one of those who strongly promoted FX10 for people and after what happend to this program he jumped into another similar program which is EEC. I'm surprised that his showing himself here as a good guy who's trying to aware people about FX10 and EEC! He's a big hypocrite and the way he talks makes you feel that he's a good man who's trying to seek the truth! Now he's promoting EEC for people and he's working with Mathew Robin and Waqas Ansari the main admins of EEC! The sad thing is the majority of people who involved in Facebook marketing are like Ibrahim Shamas, they do the same thing over and over again because this is FB and they know people care about what it seems a new opportunity all the time.
upload_2017-3-10_1-51-34.png

When a quick google image shows who you are a stock image! then i know what rubbish you up to Salim87... whoever you are LOL i am happy for people to see my facebook all of it top to bottom and they will see i never promoted no **** from what you claiming, i am backin that chat FX10 chat group and i m gonna give you a taste of your own medicine

Hi, I would like to draw your attention to this person called Ibrahim Shamas. I do not know what's wrong with him but obviously from what I noted he's troll and he's looking for attention and basically he's a good lier and he promotes anything involved his personel interest. He was one of those who strongly promoted FX10 for people and after what happend to this program he jumped into another similar program which is EEC. I'm surprised that his showing himself here as a good guy who's trying to aware people about FX10 and EEC! He's a big hypocrite and the way he talks makes you feel that he's a good man who's trying to seek the truth! Now he's promoting EEC for people and he's working with Mathew Robin and Waqas Ansari the main admins of EEC! The sad thing is the majority of people who involved in Facebook marketing are like Ibrahim Shamas, they do the same thing over and over again because this is FB and they know people care about what it seems a new opportunity all the time.
The troll above was in chat is Kapeel Dave, aka known Salim87 lmao, you think i am dumb mate. u and i are friends and now will splash this in your face......you forget that facebook shows who saw messages right before i left the group u the only one who saw the messages hahahahahah.

upload_2017-3-10_2-23-17.png

upload_2017-3-10_2-23-46.png

upload_2017-3-10_2-24-10.png

upload_2017-3-10_2-24-38.png

So i know who you are Mate! Stop joining under fake name and spread **** about me ! i am 1000 steps ahead of you , you are from Pakistan so stop spreading ****! This regarding the screenshot you posted and i am blocking you right now!!!!

I will not be surprised if Ibrahim Shamas was playing part of "Shiraz" script.I don't know him nor watched his videos but from what he wrote here something is out of place.Why "shiraz" not give us 1000$ but him...Strange isn't it...Besides, already 2 days he don't reply to my message on Facebook...
he would give me like he given others and i added 4700$ USD from my pocket too so yes ! he helped others aswell and he was bragging about that orphan photo and so many thanking him for the help, he did this to fool us and investigate more! that Guy above is talking **** and non sense his name Kapeel Dave.... i never spoken to him Nor i know him he added me randomly and my videos were about advising people to invest in PAMM and MAMM

Guys this is my final post, The reason i have taken my videos down is because of closed friends called me being bad vibe and negative and risking them of losing their monies in forex investments, so as a respect i removed it and decided not to interfere but when asked to say nice things. I am Totally Against EEC how it is being RUN, It is a big NO NO to send someone your money Forex are done through PAMM or MAMM or sign up for Copy Trades.. You can check my profile nothing related to FX10 or EEC not even promoting . I had a 1000$ from shiraz plus i added 4700$ from my own pocket on top .My videos were for awareness my closed friends refused to listen and created enmity between us so i decided it to let go and to make them happy and show them that I am not being negative i will say nice things.. Yet what The above salim posted was from a group chat discussing how to catch Shiraz i was confused and trying to understand how shiraz faked everything, so u see me i said Tamoor was right about the cent account and it is true.... even Liteforex said it and after watching closely the spread i myself made live accounts and saw the difference, the confusing part was the top bar. on one of Tamoor live i asked why PAMM was not used the answer came unconvincing, that you need 10k to open an account.. and that is a bull****... People can do what they like, Forex Detective did warn you and advise you and it is up to you to decide... Nor i invested and Nor i promoted but if i will promote i will without a shame a PAMM service with someone i can genuinely Trust and save people from such frauds. This whole thing gave me a huge headache affecting me mentally and physically....

Yesterday i accused the wrong guy Kapeel Dave, i am a man of my word and i would like to publicly apologise to him, i am extremely sorry brother and this will be posted, the troll who is Salim87 is name Messaoud Hassanine, i checked my app yesterday for previous messages and for who saw them, yet above he posted a screenshot showing three friends in common, Vlady Dmk, Carmen Smith, Rc king while appearing offline , After looking in every single member in FX10 group Chat and matching which friends are in common existing in current FX10 group Chat, Messaoud Hassanine is the GUY! You have to Be shamed you have nothing on your profile at all. Really some people go so low you tarnished my name in your non sense and now you pay the price! I am clear as crystal.
After all you ain't that smart... Always an idiot will leave tracks.

Attachments

• kalb.jpg
    kalb.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 2
  • kalb1.jpg
    kalb1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Kalb2.jpg
    Kalb2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Kalb3.jpg
    Kalb3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Kalb4.jpg
    Kalb4.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Kalb5.jpg
    Kalb5.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Kalb6.jpg
    Kalb6.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm out Forex Detective thanks for everything you have opened my eyes on many things i was not aware off. and i wish everyone all the best.

Last edited:
I'm out Forex Detective thanks for everything you have opened my eyes on many things i was not aware off. and i wish everyone all the best.
Thanks, take care, this is the purpose of this thread: To build awareness and give tips and hints of what a solid investment should be and how to avoid and how to spot the unregulated ones with insane promised profits that are never proved 100% that are real trades.

Back