Ponzi Scheme FX10 Investments: claims +10% weekly return

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
@boo122022

By the way, I just saw your video and I have to congratulate your for showing the truth behind the online investment behind e-wallets, Shiraz or whatever was never showed the withdrawal amount from the funds. The problem is, is I, you or any other member tried to show the truth while the investment was at full speed and paying the members every week, we would be banned from the group, because people want to defend their investment and are so blind to believe that is a true scam or they actually know and want to keep running as long as possible, then once it's gone, they will move to another scam and so on, I know several people who got scammed on Forex50 and Fx10 that are currently on EEC, Crypto Wealth Fund and Bitshedge, that's the newest one, but all of them with the same methodology, the say scam pattern, so these type of people will keep jumping from one scam to another and will keep bringing more people to the scheme, that's how human being is. But if this thread helps to prevent at least 1% of all investors out there to keep falling on such schemes, my job is done.

By the way, if you want to post the video here, it would be very helpful for those who still believe on such schemes.

@boo122002

Were you banned from FX10 group or you just left the group? If banned, what is the reason? Exposing the truth made you get banned?
I left the group on my own as i had enough telling people some did listen and majority they were scared as they had funds in EEC and my video will affect their investment yet i got attacked that i am Shiraz and i am talking non sense, so i deleted my videos today morning as not much did care, you can see them in EEC Happy. I did what i wanted to deliver but will re-upload my videos and put them on the forum here, because i believe many people were duped into FX10 and its sister investments, I was a moderator in FX10 for two days logan made me to awaken people by these two videos, pardon my coarse language that i had to use as the truth is the truth.

@boo122022

By the way, I just saw your video and I have to congratulate your for showing the truth behind the online investment behind e-wallets, Shiraz or whatever was never showed the withdrawal amount from the funds. The problem is, is I, you or any other member tried to show the truth while the investment was at full speed and paying the members every week, we would be banned from the group, because people want to defend their investment and are so blind to believe that is a true scam or they actually know and want to keep running as long as possible, then once it's gone, they will move to another scam and so on, I know several people who got scammed on Forex50 and Fx10 that are currently on EEC, Crypto Wealth Fund and Bitshedge, that's the newest one, but all of them with the same methodology, the say scam pattern, so these type of people will keep jumping from one scam to another and will keep bringing more people to the scheme, that's how human being is. But if this thread helps to prevent at least 1% of all investors out there to keep falling on such schemes, my job is done.

By the way, if you want to post the video here, it would be very helpful for those who still believe on such schemes.
Shiraz wanted to hire me as an admin for his fxfamilyfunds project which he uses his bot for trading and it will have the design of a revshare where repurchase rules applies. He kept promising me weeks after weeks, and i kept nagging, but when he sent me a hyip called fxfamilyfunds.com and fullerene.co where he was an admin on there i confirmed that he is another scam dude. Both EEC and FX10 never shown withdrawals and i kept telling him show me a proof always the excuse i am busy busy man, what a non sense, i believe he is behind FX50 and bitdshege.

Thanks for posting here and help spreading this thread, I hope this helps many potential investors to think 10 times before invest, people have to invest with their brain, not with their asses, I'm not being rude with you, but I have to make a general point here, when I was people trying to alert about the dangerous behind, their were getting banned or the posts were removed, these are the small silent signs that the investment is not reliable and it can vanish at any time, but everyone neglects those signs and there was nothing I or any other member could do it, I do really hope you learned your lesson and I wish all the best.

Last point, people don't care if your daughter or someone that you love or even if YOU are in the hospital, desperate to make any sort of money, they will hunt you down until your last penny is out of your pocket, then once you don't have more, they will ask you to take with family and friends, that's how scammers are, they have no mercy in their hearts.
Shiraz was sweeter than sugar and he played it nice helping people out from other people people money, so we can think e is a saint countless of messages he showed me how this one is thanking him, and helping orphans, all to make him famous and to attract more innocents... Yet he hated EEC so much and he always was thinking of how to destroy them and he vanished before them lol..

Dear Sirs,

LiteForex Investments Limited wishes to make the current situation clear, as the published information is in fact untrue, misrepresents the real state of affairs and discredits the reputation of the company.

Our company received letters which reveal fraudulent activities on the part of FX10 Investments, and we hereby declare that LiteForex Investments Limited has never collaborated with the above mentioned company and FX10 Investments has never been a client of LiteForex Investments Limited.

Also, we would like to explain that none of the people who sent us complaints about the above mentioned situation is our company’s client, i.e. LiteForex Investments Limited is not contractually bound with them.

Having analysed the video reports from the provided Internet resources, where Mr Shiraz Khan alleged that he is a client of LiteForex Investments Limited (MI) (https://www.facebook.com/fxshirazkhan/), we would like to mention that order numbers in those video reports correspond to CENT MT5 type of account. CENT accounts imply that all balance and trading operations are displayed in CENTS. It means that Mr Shiraz Khan has been conducting trades on a Cent MT4 account. Mr Shiraz alleges that his account deposit was 7 millions dollars, but in fact, those were cents and not dollars. In reality, the deposit equalled 7 million cents, or 70 thousand dollars.

We recommend that you approach your investments more carefully and use MAMM or PAMM services or copy trading systems to be able to fully control your money through trading or investment accounts opened in your name.

Thank you for your attention,

LiteForex

Dear Sirs,

LiteForex Investments Limited wishes to make the current situation clear, as the published information is in fact untrue, misrepresents the real state of affairs and discredits the reputation of the company.

Our company received letters which reveal fraudulent activities on the part of FX10 Investments, and we hereby declare that LiteForex Investments Limited has never collaborated with the above mentioned company and FX10 Investments has never been a client of LiteForex Investments Limited.

Also, we would like to explain that none of the people who sent us complaints about the above mentioned situation is our company’s client, i.e. LiteForex Investments Limited is not contractually bound with them.

Having analysed the video reports from the provided Internet resources, where Mr Shiraz Khan alleged that he is a client of LiteForex Investments Limited (MI) (https://www.facebook.com/fxshirazkhan/), we would like to mention that order numbers in those video reports correspond to CENT MT5 type of account. CENT accounts imply that all balance and trading operations are displayed in CENTS. It means that Mr Shiraz Khan has been conducting trades on a Cent MT4 account. Mr Shiraz alleges that his account deposit was 7 millions dollars, but in fact, those were cents and not dollars. In reality, the deposit equalled 7 million cents, or 70 thousand dollars.

We recommend that you approach your investments more carefully and use MAMM or PAMM services or copy trading systems to be able to fully control your money through trading or investment accounts opened in your name.

LiteForex
If you are so aware then why you are allowing EEC Elite Earners Club to continue the same pattern?? You and your company knows very well Tamoor Tarique and you also know that he is practicing the same thing as FX10, then why you are not stopping him????? why can't you tell him to open a PAMM account if he really wants to help people???????????/

Dear Sirs,

LiteForex

Thanks for your reply, are you able to confirm that Tamoor Tariq has 6 accounts under his name, he is the owner and the creator of EEC - Elite Earners Club, apparently EEC has over $8 Million with Lite Forex, but now Tamoor Tariq is hiding the account numbers. all the investors funds are held under Tamoor Tariq's accounts with Lite Forex, that means he can also run away with client's money, could you kindly reply to the following thread: The account numbers are displayed discussion #56. 3 other companies were using Lite Forex to scam people and this guy Tamoor Tariq is doing the same, the only trust the investors have is his word that he is going to pay the clients back, if he disappears with everyone's capital, it will damage the reputation of Lite Forex again. So if you could kindly have a look at the thread, I'd appreciate it.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ners-club-claims-up-to-15-weekly.48110/page-6

Shiraz was sweeter than sugar and he played it nice helping people out from other people people money, so we can think e is a saint countless of messages he showed me how this one is thanking him, and helping orphans, all to make him famous and to attract more innocents... Yet he hated EEC so much and he always was thinking of how to destroy them and he vanished before them lol..

That's exactly how scammers work, by destroying the reputation of other investments, gaining your trust and bringing more people into the scheme.

There is a saying that says: "Repeat a lie a thousand times, and it will become truth"

FX10 and other similar investments are a lie, but because people constantly see other investors successfully withdrawing and their accounts growing day by day, those who are on the sidelines will make a move and start investing as well. But once a lie (i.e scam), it will always be a scam, one day, the truth will be revealed, and it can be extremely painful one.

Dear Sirs,

LiteForex
Thank you very much for your time to give us this clarification. I also have reasons to believe that Tamoor Tariq is involved with this scam.Is it possible the IP addresses of Shiraz Khan and Tamoor Tariq to be compared? I gathered some evidences that this is an indian gang and FBI must be contacted in case they rising money for terrorists.I also think that those people are throwing bad reputation over LiteForex.
Thank you very much for your attention.With best regards

Back