• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX500Club.com

General discussions of a financial company
How much $$$$$$$$

Unbelievably positive reviews. But how much do they charge?

Doesnt seem that they give signals so hard to judge real success, eh?

I visited the website but little info until you give all your personal info so maybe

a little more info here would help.

Thanks,

Terry

The FX500Club

Good afternoon

It’s great to see so many of you posting your reviews at FPA.

We have a great team moving forward and for those who have worked with the strategy and powered through hurdles like greed and fear are now reaping the rewards. Well done to you all...

Trading is not an easy business (and many home traders do lose) however what we try and do at the FX500Club is simplify the currency world so that anyone can trade it and make a few pips on a daily basis. I will try and explain all ideas and trades in a logical way, so that everyone can understand what we do.

What we do....?

We now offer 2 live sessions a day at a cost of 97 GBP per month. I (Dan) post notes at 6.45am GMT and start presenting at 7.00am for around 90 minutes. (Zak will present at 1.30pm GMT) We analyse the currency market and do the technical analysis for you in GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF, USDCHF and EURGBP as well as GOLD AND OIL. From these markets we zone in on 2 to 3 charts (with the lowest risk) that have the most potential.

We keep it as simple as possible but do understand that it takes a few weeks to understand our way of thinking.

We are only interested in low risk, high probability trades and will tell you if we feel there is no trade that suits our requirements. However i do want to state that we are NOT a tipping service. We educate you so you fully understand WHY you should take certain trades and not others.

So for example if USDJPY powers up and GBPJPY follows we watch GBPUSD for signs of support. If there is an entry point with a tight stop loss of say 40 to 50 pips, we will zone in on that chart and guide you through the opportunity so you understand why the market is moving and what the risk would be. The hardest part is pulling the trigger... We can’t do that for you but after a month or two your confidence will grow and the setups will become easier for you to read.

Overall this will make you a better trader and self sufficient as a trader rather then me telling u to jump in here or there with no explanation.

What to expect...?

Don’t expect to get rich overnight with this strategy, as you wont succeed as a trader. Look at this as a 3 month plan rather than a 1 month plan. Once you can prove to yourself that you can make around 200 to 250 pips a week then you are ready to live trade. This will take between 1 and 3 months, so do not expect to understand what we do in the first week. The best approach would be to take your time and really grasp what we do before live trading...We are teaching you twice a day, so after a month you will be rusty, after 2 months things will fit into place and come 3 months you will start to feel more confident and start to read the setups well.

We are very honest in our approach and we can only be judged by our clients. It is your live room and above all we work to help you. The room is very positive and above all an enjoyable experience in learning how to trade.

What about beginners...?

Do not worry if you have never seen a chart before...

Zak, James and I have recorded over 40 videos on how to trade. Topics cover MA´s, CCIs, Money Management, Pivot Points, Golden Crosses, Triggers, Stop Losses, Take Profits, How to enter a trade, How to exit a trade, What to expect in the 1st 3 months, Introduction to Currencies, Intro to Indices, Intro to Commodities etc etc.... The list goes on and if you are unsure of any subject you can email us and we will produce a video for you and other FXVideo Club members to watch.

You can watch video after video (again and again). It’s a perfect way to learn our strategy and gain that confidence you need.

Conclusion

The Club won’t be for everyone but if you work hard, listen to what we say and practice before live trading, the weekly pip count will take care of itself.

Everyone should aim for 250 pips plus a week and we will do our very best to assist you.

We have a ‘One Day Free Trial’ so please come and say hi to the team if you get a chance.

Many thanks

Dan & the FX500Club Team

Unbelievably positive reviews. But how much do they charge?

Doesnt seem that they give signals so hard to judge real success, eh?

I visited the website but little info until you give all your personal info so maybe

a little more info here would help.

Thanks,

Terry
Hi Terry
Many thanks for your post. We have made a lot of very positive changes to the club. You will find a spreadsheet in our live room with all our short term trades. I also post slightly longer term trades in our members area and keep an up to date trade journal for my breakout plays.
We hit target last week of 10% and look to do that again this week and is there for you to see. Please feel free to come and say hi to the other members and they will tell you what we are about.
Thanks
Dan

Hi
The FX500Club

Good afternoon

It’s great to see so many of you posting your reviews at FPA.

We have a great team moving forward and for those who have worked with the strategy and powered through hurdles like greed and fear are now reaping the rewards. Well done to you all...

Trading is not an easy business (and many home traders do lose) however what we try and do at the FX500Club is simplify the currency world so that anyone can trade it and make a few pips on a daily basis. I will try and explain all ideas and trades in a logical way, so that everyone can understand what we do.

What we do....?

We now offer 2 live sessions a day at a cost of 97 GBP per month. I (Dan) post notes at 6.45am GMT and start presenting at 7.00am for around 90 minutes. (Zak will present at 1.30pm GMT) We analyse the currency market and do the technical analysis for you in GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF, USDCHF and EURGBP as well as GOLD AND OIL. From these markets we zone in on 2 to 3 charts (with the lowest risk) that have the most potential.

We keep it as simple as possible but do understand that it takes a few weeks to understand our way of thinking.

We are only interested in low risk, high probability trades and will tell you if we feel there is no trade that suits our requirements. However i do want to state that we are NOT a tipping service. We educate you so you fully understand WHY you should take certain trades and not others.

So for example if USDJPY powers up and GBPJPY follows we watch GBPUSD for signs of support. If there is an entry point with a tight stop loss of say 40 to 50 pips, we will zone in on that chart and guide you through the opportunity so you understand why the market is moving and what the risk would be. The hardest part is pulling the trigger... We can’t do that for you but after a month or two your confidence will grow and the setups will become easier for you to read.

Overall this will make you a better trader and self sufficient as a trader rather then me telling u to jump in here or there with no explanation.

What to expect...?

Don’t expect to get rich overnight with this strategy, as you wont succeed as a trader. Look at this as a 3 month plan rather than a 1 month plan. Once you can prove to yourself that you can make around 200 to 250 pips a week then you are ready to live trade. This will take between 1 and 3 months, so do not expect to understand what we do in the first week. The best approach would be to take your time and really grasp what we do before live trading...We are teaching you twice a day, so after a month you will be rusty, after 2 months things will fit into place and come 3 months you will start to feel more confident and start to read the setups well.

We are very honest in our approach and we can only be judged by our clients. It is your live room and above all we work to help you. The room is very positive and above all an enjoyable experience in learning how to trade.

What about beginners...?

Do not worry if you have never seen a chart before...

Zak, James and I have recorded over 40 videos on how to trade. Topics cover MA´s, CCIs, Money Management, Pivot Points, Golden Crosses, Triggers, Stop Losses, Take Profits, How to enter a trade, How to exit a trade, What to expect in the 1st 3 months, Introduction to Currencies, Intro to Indices, Intro to Commodities etc etc.... The list goes on and if you are unsure of any subject you can email us and we will produce a video for you and other FXVideo Club members to watch.

You can watch video after video (again and again). It’s a perfect way to learn our strategy and gain that confidence you need.

Conclusion

The Club won’t be for everyone but if you work hard, listen to what we say and practice before live trading, the weekly pip count will take care of itself.

Everyone should aim for 250 pips plus a week and we will do our very best to assist you.

We have a ‘One Day Free Trial’ so please come and say hi to the team if you get a chance.

Many thanks

Dan & the FX500Club Team
Hi Dan,
My husband and I have decided to try trading to make a living. I have just gone through all the positive reviews about your system and support you provide and would really really like to have an opportunity to join your services. Please can you let me know how we can go about it - thanks. We have purchased many systems in the last few months and none of them worked. Feel very tired and overwhelmed by it all. All these positive reviews about your system seems like a potential breath of fresh air. We are both open and willing to work hard. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance

MS

Back