• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxActive.net

General discussions of a financial company
Interesting: our performance test says DD = 31.35%. When you look at MT4i there is a Gain/loss: -0.5% (% of net deposits!).
Anyone know how to interpret this?

Hi all,

I checked a vendor FxActive. I found a link to other pages on the same server. Probably goes about one or two vendors. All use simple www page and same simple martingale strategy without displaying backtest on www page. On 100% know that FxActive and ComradeTrader one vendor. Have the same ID in RegNow.

Vendor ID.jpg

Here is how very bad work simple Comrade Trader (Search only 99.90% backtest):

Comrade Trader (Blow accounts)
Bestearobots.com - FOREX ROBOTS
MT4i - Comrade Trader

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

Server.jpg

Fx Active
Comrade Trader
Home
Platina Trader EA - Home
Natura EA - Home

People buy this EAs it because they think that they earn a lot of money but in fact do not realize that one day lose everything.

Last edited:
Back