Fxalphabeta upgrade: don't let me trade, don't let me withdraw

davwattsg

Recruit
I paid a service for learning and signals with Nick Shawn, he adviced me to open an account with Fxalfabeta.online, so I did that, I opened a standard account with $3.6Kusd, next day Fxalfabeta says that the minimum was $9Kusd to trade. I funded the account to reach $9Kusd, the next day they said they did an upgrade so none account with less than $20Kusd can trade.
I requested the withdrawal of my $9Kusd and they are saying I can't withdraw less than $18Kusd. They have captived $9Kusd, and doesn't allowed me to close the account.

Attached the type of accounts offered (I opened a standard account).
Attached the mail where they accepted my withdrawal but never send the money saying in the chat support that only above $18K can be withdrawed.

Thanks for advising.

Forget attachments.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 5.23.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 5.23.29 PM.png
    504 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.26.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.26.36 PM.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 4
Forget attachments.
The disclaimer on their site claims they are regulated in the EU under MiFID II (Directive 2014/65/EU). Have you contacted ESMA to determine if this company is registered? Separately your screen shot for the email states sent yesterday whereas a withdrawal/transfer can technically take three business days between financial institutions. Do you have the chat support conversation stating $18K USD minimum for withdrawal?

1604529706492.png

I haven't contacted ESMA, I don't know how to ask or check if they are registred. I'll try.

Today on the chat support they said that minimum withdrawal is $18K, I don't think I captured the image.

Thanks

I don't find them in FCA database neither as FXalphabeta, fxalphabeta.online or PFO AD limited.

They answered that if I complete the $18K usd I will be allowed to withdraw all the money. Of course if I can't find them in the FCA I will not send anymore money.

Any other thing I can do?

I don't find them in FCA database neither as FXalphabeta, fxalphabeta.online or PFO AD limited.

They answered that if I complete the $18K usd I will be allowed to withdraw all the money. Of course if I can't find them in the FCA I will not send anymore money.

Any other thing I can do?
You can ask for the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up for the account and any prior notification of the $18K requirement for withdrawal (prior to when you tried to actually withdrawal your funds). If they cannot show proof this was previously communicated and/or agreed to by you, then you can keep pushing on them. If they are scammers then they will find excuse after excuse not to give your money back. The best thing you can do is be persistent and in parallel file a complaint with the ESMA (FCA) to try and get them involved. I agree that under no circumstance should you give them more money to withdrawal the funds you have in the account today.

Thanks for the advises. I still can't believe I was scammed that much amount of money.

The firm doesn't appear in ESMA registries. Even though I will try to file them.

Regards

Thanks for the advises. I still can't believe I was scammed that much amount of money.

The firm doesn't appear in ESMA registries. Even though I will try to file them.

Regards
Unfortunately they are not registered and appear to be unregulated. By getting the ESMA involved they can further investigate and hopefully will give a strong warning to this company. It appears this company possibly did business in the past, maybe they still do, as Alpha Beta FX (ABFX). Also the current domain (URL) for fxalphabeta.com is available for purchase :mad:

1604604878579.png

Back