FXB CAPITAL IS A SCAM - BRING IT DOWN

I've been scammed by this company i have all the documents to prove they owe me well over 4,000 i want and need my money what do i need to do?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

i was scammed $5000 on the same address only company name was different.
support@crypto auto global fx trades
5895 w.olympic boulevard.los angeles.90036
i invested $5000 and then they cut me off.they approach me from account name christian clayton and when they took my money after that wipe that account completely.i went to his other account and he said he doesnt know what im talking.it wasnt his account it was a scam account. so i made a police report but police said they cant help because i paid by bitcoin.all my hard earn savings gone.happend on 8/1/23.still having difficulties because of those scumbags scammers.i have all the pictures of trading still in my mobile.some ****ed up nightmare.

Attachments

• IMG_2823.JPG
    IMG_2823.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2824.JPG
    IMG_2824.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2820.JPG
    IMG_2820.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
i was scammed $5000 on the same address only company name was different.
support@crypto auto global fx trades
5895 w.olympic boulevard.los angeles.90036
i invested $5000 and then they cut me off.they approach me from account name christian clayton and when they took my money after that wipe that account completely.i went to his other account and he said he doesnt know what im talking.it wasnt his account it was a scam account. so i made a police report but police said they cant help because i paid by bitcoin.all my hard earn savings gone.happend on 8/1/23.still having difficulties because of those scumbags scammers.i have all the pictures of trading still in my mobile.some ****ed up nightmare.
Follow this please....

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back