FXB CAPITAL IS A SCAM - BRING IT DOWN

Akawo

Recruit
i write to report fxbcapital.com over an investment i made with the company.
i invested $400 USD with the above mentioned company
over 3-wks ago and i was blocked from communication.
all i need now is how i can get back my money
please help me look into it

their details

fxbcapital.com
support@fxbcapital.com
5895 W. Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
+1 (602) 341 5621

229-602-2657
Certificate Category: Electronic Trading (E-trade)
Issued To: PERFECT OPTIONS LTD.
Issued By: AMERICAN TRADING COUNCIL (ATC)
Issue Year: 2014
Expiry: 2022
Renewal Status: AUTO-RENEW(2)

1596225490225.png

I WAS A VICTIM I NEED MY MONEY BACK

Attachments

• 1596225924494.png
    1596225924494.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
I WAS A VICTIM I NEED MY MONEY BACK
Can you share more details Akawo?
Whilst I'm not the best person to help by any stretch - there are tonnes of great contributors on this forum that can definitely help you.
But I think you'll need to detail the circumstances more so people can read and learn.

229-602-2657
Certificate Category: Electronic Trading (E-trade)
Issued To: PERFECT OPTIONS LTD.
Issued By: AMERICAN TRADING COUNCIL (ATC)
Issue Year: 2014
Expiry: 2022
Renewal Status: AUTO-RENEW(2)

View attachment 56261
Did you really deposit thinking you were going to get 200% return in 7 days?

"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

And this is very much too good to be true.

Did you really deposit thinking you were going to get 200% return in 7 days?

"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

And this is very much too good to be true.
I only invested for the 50% profit sharing option ....but still now I have rcvd anything and all communications block...I just want them to be brought to book and same time I want my money back

Louise...it's was really an annoying one ... actually I saw the investment opportunity as it's stated and innocently invested only to end up loosing my Money....
It all happened after investment for the bronze according to the website that should be for 24hours and the profit will be 50% of the deposit amount...
After the 24 hours I was told to allow them trade for additional 2 days with my money so I can get more profit. After the three days complete I request for a withdrawal I was ask to wait a while after which I was asked to send my Bitcoin wallet address of which I did and clicked on withdraw as instructed it rolled up to 80% and stopped asking a code I informed the customer service and a code was given as soon as the cold was entered they took my money and ask me to pay another 300USD for my money to be released.

Which was not part of the agreement .... since then I asked for the refund of my capital investment but they only blocked me from communications... hence I am crying out for justice and a refund of money money

Wow.......now there is a dodgy crowd if I have ever seen one. Member of the American Trading Council......really?!?

I'm sorry for your loss. I suspect the money is long gone. There may be some here that can offer suggestions like chargebacks, etc.

Probably off topic and won't make you feel better but IMHO BTC needs to die out. There is nothing good that ever comes of BTC. No normal person or entity has to transact anonymously unless it is for something illegal.

oh well thanks for the update ----evil shall overtake them thats all i know except they return my money

i write to report fxbcapital.com over an investment i made with the company.
i invested $400 USD with the above mentioned company
over 3-wks ago and i was blocked from communication.
all i need now is how i can get back my money
please help me look into it

their details

fxbcapital.com
support@fxbcapital.com
5895 W. Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
+1 (602) 341 5621
Let's start with adding reviews about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17935/fxbcapital-managed-forex and then follow the below steps.
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back