• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBoom.com

General discussions of a financial company
All i have to say to everyone that is reading this is be very careful from the people that are selling fxboom. Their indicators repaint A LOT and without that indicator you really don't know what is the best time to get in and get out according to their system. They lied to me and told me that their indicator doesn't repaint and now they won't even give me my money back. If i just went to their website and bought it without asking them anything that would have been understandable and MY FAULT, but when i specifically asked them if their indicator repaints or not and they respond saying that it doesn't which is a LIE just so that i send my money to them "nigeria", that's really upsetting. So for those of you that are falling for this like i did because of all the very nice testimonies on their website, just be careful and save yourself that money.

Verified repaint after bars have formed

I verified it. The signals disappear after the bars have formed if the price doesn't move in the intended direction. I suspect another Nigerian rip off. Faked results. :unhappy:

Real Result

well i'm a proudly Nigerian and happy to be an fx boom early bird user. I'm also one of their affiliates. My own result is not fake. people look at the indicators but experienced users trade the system with discretion. check out my own result at 500pips.com

kudos to fxboom team.

wooow. pro 624 has done it again, it has delivered 176 pips from last night's entry. kudos to fxboom team.

New Fx Boom

With the new version i think the repaint issue is resolved. They sent me the new version few weeks ago and was advised to remove the old one. The point of entry has been precise and clearer than the old version. The guys know exactly what I need. a million kudos to fxboom Team.

I have been cosidering getting the FXBoom system. However there seems to be different stories in here as to how profitable it is. I need to know how much profits a trader can make monthly from this system. I would like to here from those who have been using it for 3 months or more.
Your sincere comments would be appreciated.

I have been cosidering getting the FXBoom system. However there seems to be different stories in here as to how profitable it is. I need to know how much profits a trader can make monthly from this system. I would like to here from those who have been using it for 3 months or more.
Your sincere comments would be appreciated.

well, i got it 4 meses back, it profit good. You can average 80pips to 120pips when u see' good high probable set up. it can make good as scalper la new fx boom. gran trabajo la system.

How come...

...how come everyone who has posted stuff on this thread only has like 1 - 2 posts before.

Is this series of posts a setup...made to make the product look good?

I'm just trying to find some honest feedback on the product, but every post so far sounds like a manufactured sales job.

do i part with my $ ~ yes or no

this group offers a free signal for $199/mo trail with a claim of min.400 pips
avg/mo.---fxboom.com/signals---.because the signal only comes at certain times
not your continuous ones & you need to choose one of many at same time
they claim to be more above the fray .there seems to be no reviews good or bad.do i part with my $ or not?:err::err:--
please help.
10-Q,
Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back