• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBoom.com

General discussions of a financial company
FXBoom Signal Great

i use trial version of fxboom signal and i got 350 pip until now after 3 week it s really great

Fx boom signals

I]K:) Kudos to the Team of Fx Boom signal providers. The Trial version is so accurate. Keep it up. Wonderful I made over 100 pips in the two signals they sent. More grease to your elbows.[/I]

FXBoom System and Signals.

OK everyone, here goes.....
I'm British, and as most people around the world know, a British man's word is normally is as good as his bond.
I have traded for 4 and a half years; spent probably over 50,000 hours watching screens, spent absolutely thousands of £'s on software's, trading signals, mentorships, Seminars Online and in person, EA's etc. You name it I've done it!

I'm so fed up to the back teeth of what's going on with all the so called latest
"must have, gonna make you a fortune" scams thats going on lately; I was ready to chuck the towel in. I'm sure many of you will agree that there seems to be more snake oil salesmen in this Industry than true profit making traders.

I dont own the software yet, but I did take the chance of subscribing to their signals only because I made the mistake of giving them my email address earlier on in the year as a person who was interested in what they had to offer.

They badgered me for nearly three months with thier sales gimmicks and how they turning poor struggling trader's accounts into something most traders would be proud of.

I finally gave in (again to another one) when I got an email saying "Did you grab any of that 400 pip profit we have made in the last two days!
Hang on- 400 pips!
"Hmmm, let me risk a month with them":) I thought....
"Well guys, let me tell you" In the 4 and a half years I've been trading, I've NEVER pulled 250 pips in two weeks let alone in 1 Day!

I dont like to get greedy ( I've learnt my lesson trying that one in this game)
I took the two trades they sent me- sat back for around 5 hours and closed
for a handsome 250 pips!

FXBOOM if you are reading this; Bloody good show my good man!

I'm no affiliate of FXBoom, I'm just a trader who was getting sick and tired of the Industry and the tricks used by the smart money to keep stealing my lunch money off me, but now I really feel that FXBoom has shown me the light at the end of the tunnel. I now see a way to pay for the things that were slipping away from me and my family that caused me to get into this industry in the first place. The Dream Is once alive again!

FXBOOM-Dont you even think about going anywhere for a long time!

My two cents!

Fxboom Is Fraud

I bought fxboom in November last year. I had asked from forum members earlier and some said go ahead and buy. Well I took the chance and was totally dissapointed. Fxboom does not deliver what it promises. They make it appear so technical but in the end it does not deliver. They also never want to refund you. Please do not waste your money like I did. It does not work. Put your money into something else. Trust me.
They simply take your money and dont care. The customer service responds well until you ask for a refund. Never trust them, unless you just want to throw your hard earned cash away.

Last edited:
my recent result is crazy with pro 624

I've got some crazy results to show. I bought this system and studied for days on demo acct. before live. I made over 100% in just one month that sounds crazy! but it's real. - http://www.fxboom.com/samson.jpg .

Last edited by a moderator:
just bagged unbelievable 200+ pips

Great strategies, Thanks to fxboom pro624 and lpr combination, i just checked my platform and have bagged unbelievable 200+ pips. fxb Thumbs up!!!

Fxboom Forex Signal

Guys, I am Alimi Abiola, have you tried FXBOOM forex signal before? They are simply too much. Yesterday alone, they sent sold Eur/Jpy and Gbp/Jpy and I made $1600 on the signal. You can check them out on FXBOOM.COM.

ALIMI ABIOLA

recent profits by pro 624.

Thanks to fxboom guys, their new trade setup instructions gave me over 160 pips last week and today alone is 70+.. good system!

Well, well, well....I have not seen so many happy & satisfied 1 poster clammers in quite a while.
However, instead of giving me confidence in fxboom, it raises my suspicion of them by at least a couple meters.

Back