• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBoom.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks to support team

Woooowhoo, i just succeded in trippling my account with the new version of pro 624 and trade setup sent to me. thanks to support team.

Fraud

I bought fxboom in November last year. I had asked from forum members earlier and some said go ahead and buy. Well I took the chance and was totally dissapointed. Fxboom does not deliver what it promises. They make it appear so technical but in the end it does not deliver. They also never want to refund you. Please do not waste your money like I did. It does not work. Put your money into something else. Trust me.
They simply take your money and dont care. The customer service responds well until you ask for a refund. Never trust them, unless you just want to throw your hard earned cash away.

Dont be a fool like I was. Do not waste ya cash.

platform settings this time

I made some losses recently due to some wrong platform settings, but with the help of the support group, i recovered all again. thanks..:)

another wonderful setup. +1000pips

I have never seen this setup sent by fxboom team this week, I have just made money i have never made in forex before thru this setup that gave me over +1000pips. amazing amazing amazing!!!.. I now have confidence in their new upgraded systems.

Last edited:
Xmas Bonus signals

Well, I want to help those looking for honest reveiw about fxboom system.
I have not used fxboom trading software before, I'm not one of their clients.
but I have been giving them close mark-up as i receive their news letter.
On the 13th of December 2011, I received a free signal instruction from
them which read Xmas Bonus signals. This signals contain 7 pairs to be traded
with SL 100pips and 200pips TP. I decided to trade them on my demo
as i was wondering whether i could bet my real account with it.
Read a copy of the signal below:

Sell:Eur/Usd, Eur/Jpy, Gbp/Usd, Aud/Usd, Aud/Jpy, Nzd/Usd, Chf/Jpy

Signal Rule: All active subscribers should Place a sell order if the
client signal indicator appears on 1 hour mt4 chart.

Intending subscribers: Combine all indicators that give a buy/sell
signals for your entry on 1 hour chart.

Winning probability: 95%

Stop Loss:100pips, Take Profit:200pips.
The confidence expressed in the signal "95%" gave me a concern that threw
me in dilemma. Should I trade my real or demo a/c? Well the later prevailed.

As of today 15th of December, All the 7 pairs have hit the 200 TP resulting
in a whoophing 1,400 pips in a single signal. "Oh!I should have traded it
with my real money account" I muttered through my throat.
i'm humbled and amaized by this experience and would like to give them my credit.

Last edited:
Back