• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBoom.com

General discussions of a financial company
fx boom

This is the only system I use. It has actually revolutionized my trading mind as it taught me how to quietly profit from following the trend. It turned my $500 into $21,000 plus in less than 3 weeks. {Although i'm an aggressive trader}. I recommend it for all traders, it is consistent for me.:D

fx boom

i purchased fx boom late december 2009, i demotraded it for almost a month before i could trust my money with it. i think it's okay for my scalpping method. it's good for swing traders too. Any serious trader can go for it.:)

4200% in 3 weeks ? It is really amazing.
This system based on 4hr trend and 5min charts.
So we are looking for entry after 4hr retracement according entry signal which one is similar to super signal or even worse.
And price for this amazing system $1500?
Which one is more surprising-price or system?
Price for 2 free indicators?
I don't see any system, at least new system.

wonderful system

I also I'm a user of this fx boom system. It's very accurate and consistently profitable for me. It doubled my account in less than 4 weeks. Well i combine the two systems together which gives me strong confirmations.

Fxboom was created to make money not in trading but in sales of fx boom!

Indicators:
fxboom pivots-SDX pivots even better.
procelator 624b-regular stochastic
t&c wonder-regular zigzag or fractals which can be adjusted and repainted.
procelator 624-macd102 can do better job as you see on picture.
All of those indicators are absolutely free .

Forgot to add picture, sorry

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 200
cracked version

Fxboom was created to make money not in trading but in sales of fx boom!

Indicators:
fxboom pivots-SDX pivots even better.
procelator 624b-regular stochastic
t&c wonder-regular zigzag or fractals which can be adjusted and repainted.
procelator 624-macd102 can do better job as you see on picture.
All of those indicators are absolutely free .

The chart you pasted is not the real fx boom I have. The mt4 zig zag on your own is not included. besides there's more to the system than what you think. I got the original version from fxboom, one month later a new upgrade completely different was sent to me. This new version is a killer money maker. it trades all currency pairs. All indicators completely different. If you have the license key to the one you have, i'll advise that you request for the new upgraded version.

A friend gave me fxboom but when i installed the indicators, it was giving me error message and repaint badly. He told me that there's a new version he wouldn't share with me. He showed me the performance, consistent winnings. I delete all the cracked old version. i'm saving to get mine, all I need it's a money making system.

pro 624 is moderate.

i think moryak got a cracked version, my advise is go get the full version on the website cos i think the pro624 strategy is ok, i have been trading it for about a month, at least i have recovered my loses and just Yesterday 6th May 2010, pro624 delivered 800pips and above on Gbp/Jpy fall.. that's a strange one!

Back