Edenpro2

Recruit
Copy and paste:
As a victim of this site, I can state that FXBoption is a scam (assuming they're from Colorado). I was first contacted by a representative of the company Nancy Daniel, who wanted to talk business. I was interested (I'm 18 and eager). After some talk that proved she was legitimate (she has an Instagram account) I was exposed to her utopian binary options company. All I had to do was send $300 worth of Bitcoin through Blockchain and I was set. After about a week my returns were around $3255 net. I was surprised as such gains were unprecedented, since everyone would be doing the same. She said it was normal for trades to multiply themselves in such a manner. I decided to payout. The company used emails to contact me and sent me an email that my money was pending transaction. After many days, I hadn't received a penny. It took another few days until FXB sent an email stating I had to pay a fee (around 0.0349 BTC). I contemplated wether it was all a ploy. I sent it against my intuition. Nancy had said that the payment would be automatic (though the company "wasn't in charge of my money anymore because the cash was in the hands of Blockchain"). I kept getting messages from Nancy that there is a problem. After a week she quickly (after I'd gotten furious) sent a mail with a fake header from Blockchain that required the recipient to pay $934 to the IRS.
It has been a year now and they still operate. She even returned to social media again after hiding. Plus, she started another website called tradingvast.com that also is based in Colorado.

Attachments

• TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.pdf
    441.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200108-000132.png
    Screenshot_20200108-000132.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20200108-000055.png
    Screenshot_20200108-000055.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200108-000207.png
    Screenshot_20200108-000207.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
Copy and paste:
As a victim of this site, I can state that FXBoption is a scam (assuming they're from Colorado). I was first contacted by a representative of the company Nancy Daniel, who wanted to talk business. I was interested (I'm 18 and eager). After some talk that proved she was legitimate (she has an Instagram account) I was exposed to her utopian binary options company. All I had to do was send $300 worth of Bitcoin through Blockchain and I was set. After about a week my returns were around $3255 net. I was surprised as such gains were unprecedented, since everyone would be doing the same. She said it was normal for trades to multiply themselves in such a manner. I decided to payout. The company used emails to contact me and sent me an email that my money was pending transaction. After many days, I hadn't received a penny. It took another few days until FXB sent an email stating I had to pay a fee (around 0.0349 BTC). I contemplated wether it was all a ploy. I sent it against my intuition. Nancy had said that the payment would be automatic (though the company "wasn't in charge of my money anymore because the cash was in the hands of Blockchain"). I kept getting messages from Nancy that there is a problem. After a week she quickly (after I'd gotten furious) sent a mail with a fake header from Blockchain that required the recipient to pay $934 to the IRS.
It has been a year now and they still operate. She even returned to social media again after hiding. Plus, she started another website called tradingvast.com that also is based in Colorado.
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

I have the same issue with Nancy Daniel (insta: Nancy_d035). Apparently she doesn't remember working for Fxboption. I hope no one falls for their new trap Tradingvast.com.

Copy and paste:
You guy are very stupid faking this review, can you prove this

how did they scam you? liars
A. Its says in the description. No returns at all.
B. Attached photos that show I was in contact with you Nancy.
C. Your account (the older one) was taken down (created about 2 years ago). FOREXPEACEARMY sent me an email that you are from Nigeria (the account was named Candace Young). The reply was also deleted. Ask FPA.
D. Remember: Someone is always watching what you do. In the end, you'll reap what you sow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200116-110222.png
    Screenshot_20200116-110222.png
    91 KB · Views: 6
Also, share your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15266/Fxboption-binary-brokers

Note: Don`t forget to update your review when you have a resolution of your problem.
Also, check this !!! New Traders Court !!! thread to know how new FPA traders court works.
Hey fxmaster sorry to bother you but what country is the account gmalourt12 from? I don't want to report it because the comments will be deleted. And maybe you can mitigate between FPA and me.

Back