He shared the details and now I want to see a reply from your end @gmalourt12
Thanks. I've been really hard on myself for falling for their scam. But if I can at least stop "her" then maybe I can rest.
Btw is there any chance to find this person in the image? I think that Nancy committed identity theft (her profile has tons of personal photos). I do know that occasional data breaches lead to selling of private data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200110-095920.png
    Screenshot_20200110-095920.png
    543 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200116_113441.png
    20200116_113441.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 4
She just changed her profile name to Lindae4246

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200117-000808.png
    Screenshot_20200117-000808.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 5
A. Its says in the description. No returns at all.
B. Attached photos that show I was in contact with you Nancy.
C. Your account (the older one) was taken down (created about 2 years ago). FOREXPEACEARMY sent me an email that you are from Nigeria (the account was named Candace Young). The reply was also deleted. Ask FPA.
D. Remember: Someone is always watching what you do. In the end, you'll reap what you sow.

Its funny you said Nigeria. I just spoke with her on the phone and she definitely sounded Nigerian. And not like the white girl you see in the picture. Ive been talking to her for a little over a year. She wanted to meet me and sent me flowers. As soon as I made my mining fee payment, things didnt feel right. I'm supposed to get my payout this upcoming Tuesday. I hope I get it. With all of the fees and ATM percentages ive paid. Ive sunk a little over $15,500 into this. And made promises based on what I was being told.

I may have been a little quick with my last review. Ive been working with Nancy for the past year. Ive had some issues and setbacks, but I paid the mining fee and was told I will have my payout on Tuesday. Hope everything goes as planned.

After what ive been through, I can share my full review and experience with FXBOPTION.COM. I was contacted by Nancy Daniel about a year ago. She made big claims and after some scepticism and hesitation, I made a deposit of $300 USD. I was told I had to trade 4 time, each time the amount traded went up. After each trade I was told to pay a 20% trade fee (paid out of pocket) using a bitcoin ATM. I was told after my 4th trade I could make a withdraw. Well that wasnt true. I had to make a 5th trade to unlock the previous 4. After that, they asked for my banking information so they can deposit my funds, but after an update, they informed me that they could no longer do a direct deposit due to hackers and fraud. They instructed me to create a crypto wallet using blockchain. I made the wallet following all instructions. At that point they asked me for the wallet information, then sent me an email stating that I had to pay transaction and tax fees totaling $1800. After that they sent another email saying the mining fee where from $200 to $5050. Obviously the more you pay the faster you get your money. So I was upset they changed the policy without informing me. I was unable to pay the fee to get my money faster. Nancy kept telling me to pay in instalments. At that point they sent an email saying for convenience, they made the mining fee $5050 for everyone. So I didnt have an option at that point. I stayed in contact with Nancy for the year. When I got my taxes back, I paid the mining fee. After paying the fee, the whole website went down (gone) so I contacted Nancy and she didnt respond. So I wrote a bad review. Nancy saw the bad review, got upset and reported it to her company. At that point the company changed their name to FXBOPTION.TRADE. and I was able to sign in. They paused my account because I was unable to trade for the year because I was trying to save for the mining fee. And after 6 month of no trading they can suspend the account. But no one informed me of this and told me to read the policy. However. There is no policy on the site to even read. They made me pay a reactivation fee of $1500. They reinstated my account after a 4 day review. I was promised a payout with no more issues. I was told by FXB to log out of my wallet some the transaction could be completed. After signing out. I couldnt sign back in. I received an email saying payout was a success. However it wasn't. I had to reset my wallet and saw that nothing was in my wallet. I started receiving text messages from a different number every time they would text, but told me to reply to a different number. They claimed that they have my money and they wanted me to send them 20% of my payout and they would send me my money. Why would a hackers contact me in the first place? But why would they take my $20,000 payout, then ask me to pay 20%. You just took $20,000... Then Nancy told me that she forgot to tell me to secure my wallet and the hackers said the same thing.. Seemed fishy. But I looked in my wallet because FXB told me the hackers took it from my wallet. But the activity in my wallet shows the money never made it to my wallet. FXB then told me I had to make 2 more trades before I could make another withdraw. Needless to say FXB is the worst Brock ever. Ive asked for their registration to trade and they said no because it could be duplicated. Ive spoke to other brokers and they had no issues giving me what I asked for. I found a different broker and couldn't be happier. If you plan on traiding with a broker. Make sure they are transparent in their business.

After what ive been through, I can share my full review and experience with FXBOPTION.COM. I was contacted by Nancy Daniel about a year ago. She made big claims and after some scepticism and hesitation, I made a deposit of $300 USD. I was told I had to trade 4 time, each time the amount traded went up. After each trade I was told to pay a 20% trade fee (paid out of pocket) using a bitcoin ATM. I was told after my 4th trade I could make a withdraw. Well that wasnt true. I had to make a 5th trade to unlock the previous 4. After that, they asked for my banking information so they can deposit my funds, but after an update, they informed me that they could no longer do a direct deposit due to hackers and fraud. They instructed me to create a crypto wallet using blockchain. I made the wallet following all instructions. At that point they asked me for the wallet information, then sent me an email stating that I had to pay transaction and tax fees totaling $1800. After that they sent another email saying the mining fee where from $200 to $5050. Obviously the more you pay the faster you get your money. So I was upset they changed the policy without informing me. I was unable to pay the fee to get my money faster. Nancy kept telling me to pay in instalments. At that point they sent an email saying for convenience, they made the mining fee $5050 for everyone. So I didnt have an option at that point. I stayed in contact with Nancy for the year. When I got my taxes back, I paid the mining fee. After paying the fee, the whole website went down (gone) so I contacted Nancy and she didnt respond. So I wrote a bad review. Nancy saw the bad review, got upset and reported it to her company. At that point the company changed their name to FXBOPTION.TRADE. and I was able to sign in. They paused my account because I was unable to trade for the year because I was trying to save for the mining fee. And after 6 month of no trading they can suspend the account. But no one informed me of this and told me to read the policy. However. There is no policy on the site to even read. They made me pay a reactivation fee of $1500. They reinstated my account after a 4 day review. I was promised a payout with no more issues. I was told by FXB to log out of my wallet some the transaction could be completed. After signing out. I couldnt sign back in. I received an email saying payout was a success. However it wasn't. I had to reset my wallet and saw that nothing was in my wallet. I started receiving text messages from a different number every time they would text, but told me to reply to a different number. They claimed that they have my money and they wanted me to send them 20% of my payout and they would send me my money. Why would a hackers contact me in the first place? But why would they take my $20,000 payout, then ask me to pay 20%. You just took $20,000... Then Nancy told me that she forgot to tell me to secure my wallet and the hackers said the same thing.. Seemed fishy. But I looked in my wallet because FXB told me the hackers took it from my wallet. But the activity in my wallet shows the money never made it to my wallet. FXB then told me I had to make 2 more trades before I could make another withdraw. Needless to say FXB is the worst Brock ever. Ive asked for their registration to trade and they said no because it could be duplicated. Ive spoke to other brokers and they had no issues giving me what I asked for. I found a different broker and couldn't be happier. If you plan on traiding with a broker. Make sure they are transparent in their business.
Do not send any money mote and it will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder with the details you shared here.

Back