• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXBOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
They sent a mail with a fake header from Blockchain that required the recipient to pay $934 to the IRS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180912-173012.png
    Screenshot_20180912-173012.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 4
They sent a mail with a fake header from Blockchain that required the recipient to pay $934 to the IRS.
Edenpro2, Don't say Bad about this company, they are legit because i have been paid several times after I paid my tax fee. FXBOPTION is real, I will fight for fxboption!!!

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
You're obviously fake. I can do the same with the image you call "proof". Even Blockchain calls the site a scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180912-184546.png
    Screenshot_20180912-184546.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
Its left for you to believe or not, I'm happy trading with fxboption and i make good weekly porfit!
What you fail to understand is that block chain have their own way of operating in their business and FXBoption have theirs, so its very wrong if they call this a scam because they are depriving you from paying your tax fee to get your money out. i once encountered this kind of situation but i followed my mind and cleared my fee.

FPA Forums Team Note: "Candice" claims to be from Colorado. All of her posts were really made from Nigeria.

Any taxes that are not send directly from the broker to the tax authorities should go directly to the tax authorities, not to a forex broker. If any broker disputes this statement, we invite their representative to post direct links to laws and regulations on government tax authority sites requiring brokers to collect taxes in this way. Use of block chain has no effect on this.

First off, my broker from this company told me that this is the first time the IRS contacted them. Now you claim this. You're a part of that company. A company that doesn't even have a working phone operator.

Back