• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBossTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think they are hopeless...and I think they have unhonest past several 16 months performance....every month not less than +1500pips....and look at september....1 lot performance during 3 weeks is about -600..-700pips....it is impossible to make even +500pips this month...they are expensive and hopeless ...I think their website is SCAM and you earn no money:unhappy:

Last edited:
And another problem.....in september they've lost 50% of august and 1 week of july profit....don't you think it is strange that last 16 months they had no loss and had minimum +1500pips profit and suddenly they have huge loss after they start sell their signals....hmm ??? I don't believe them...and I don't know more expensive provider:shocked:

BTW...their trading is hopless ....they divide signal ..they close first lot very early and move SL often too late ...they always wait for big move...so the market is different...I know several providers who trade GBP and they have positive september performance....I'm finnishing my subscription in the end of september

Last edited:
Just an update. As of 20th of September FXBoss have updated their domain registration for 4 years. I think this is good, it's a shame it had to be as a result of my prompting via public forums.

Also to avoid future confusion, the spelling mistake was NOT on the FxBoss website, it was in fact on the website another member suggested to use instead.

I am still following FXBoss with great interest because despite a few inconsistencies they do still seem to have pretty good results. Hopefully this will continue and improve with time.

I believe it was another company mentioned that had a spelling error.

Of course, if a single typo is enough to make someone not want to do business with a company, then there won't be many places you'll be spending your money.
:p

I haven't subscribed to this one, but I think the performance test and reviews at the FPA look promising. Being the cautious type, I'll hold back and see how things go a bit longer before diving in. There are plenty of adventurous types who will test the waters, and I'll be watching to see if they sink or swim.

No system is perfect. All will have drawdowns. There's no reason to rush to judgment on this one when we can wait and see how it performs.

I've just stopped using their signals....I can't see my account permanently shrinking....today they set short gbp/jpy..now you see that market is growing today....:unhappy:

Update: today another loss...-190pips...congratulations....september performance is about -890pips.....before end of the month -1000pips or more I suppose

Last edited:
Hello again....a few words about best provider in the world:unhappy:
So....fxboss from 1 september to 30 september earn about -780pips( 780pips LOSS !!!!)....it is true and honest performance when you count 1 lot trading....today they've lost another 180pips...congratulations.....when I see past several months performance I can't believe they have first so worse month....They are very expensive...they are poor provider....and I think they'll disapeare soon....:hissyfit:

UPDATE: they've lost today not 180 pips but 400pips....best provider I've ever seen

Last edited:
Can someone who is a paid member of FxBoss comment on whether they had the money-back guarantee honoured for September?

Look at their website....they still has no september performance....why ? because it was hopless and they don't want to anybody new member know that september was poor....it is typical for unhonest provider....so it is 20-th october.....if you've started using their signals on 1 september you still have about -450 pips loss....good and expensive provider:p

Back