• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBossTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
The performance test at the FPA shows some ups and downs. The total is up over 11% since July 24. Not bad at all.

Services like this are long-term. Any service can have a bad month (or two). Watch and see how a service performs in the long run.

Also very important is to not get greedy. You get to set the risk by selecting your lot size. If you can't afford a month of bad trades, you are risking too much per trade. Do that, and sooner or later, you'll get wiped out no matter what service or system you are trading.

Last edited:
Wow....suddenly there are a lot positive reviews ....there are many new members and every of them write 5 stars....I still don't trust fxboss and don't believe performance before july 2009.....
If you start on 1 september ...until 30 october you 've paid 600Euro and you get nothing...100-200pips maybe.....there are still no updated september performance at fxboss website.....Do you trust them ??? I don't !!!

Last edited:
Some people like a company and you don't. That's very common. Few companies have all 5 star or all 1 star reviews.

Since they've got a performance test running here at the FPA, I personally wouldn't care if their website was a little out of date. You can see what's going on every day right here.

Don't sign up for a signals service unless you have done your due diligence first. Even then, trade very conservatively and count on Murphy's Law making sure that you picked the beginning of a drawdown period. Any service claiming to never have an occasional bad month or two is suspicious.

I'm not quite sure how 100-200 pips is "nothing". Considering that you've already said September wasn't good, that would indicate that October made up all the losses with a surplus. If November picks up a few hundred more pips, you should be a happy camper. Like with all services, you need to make sure that your planned lot sizes (after that conservative test period) can be sufficient to justify the cost. If your account is too small to make more than the monthly fee without taking too big of risks during drawdown periods, then don't sign up.

no...no...the point is they are unhonest....I know many honest and good providers with drawdown months.....I still using their signals ....but I'm sure fxboss are unhonest....look....there are still no updated performance at the website(last was at August)....you can't know full past performance before July....why ?....only great numbers....1600pips....2500pips...wow
Look what are they doing now....they've changed their strategy....now they open 3x1 lot...why ?....past great strategy was bad ?....I don't understand...they had great performance about 1600-2500pips monthly....for me it looks bad...very bad and smell like unhonest provider....I'm sure we end November with no profit or poor performance again...I'll be back soon ;)

Personally, I really don't care if a company updates their website if I can follow the company's returns in an FPA performance test. You have just as much access to that info as everyone else here, so I don't see how you can say that it's dishonest since the results are updated daily right here.

So you want a provider that NEVER alters their strategy? Changing strategy every week is bad. Altering it a little every few weeks or making a big change every few months shows that they are adapting to the ever-changing market.

Clarifying Issues

Hi FPA members:

We would like to clarify some issues brought up. First as being invited by FPA for their public stats review we decided to participate in order to bring change and honesty to this industry which is much needed. If we had been hiding any results we would never have decided to go with live stats for the world to view. It would be very unwise to state something only to crash and burn a few months after not being able to keep up with claims. If we do any wrong doing FPA would be the first to pull our ears in favor of any member here.

We have been managing private accounts for over 3 years now with our success rate as per claims. We did have technical issues with the MT4 used for the statements in first 2 months as these were done manually, reason for discrepancy in pip count for August and September, concerning the much famed losses: 2/3 of these were triggered and stopped within about 5-10 pips but not sustained in live accounts.Some wins were not placed in orders all of which were done manually , these issues have been corrected. We had an API created since our accounts are not MT4 to have the orders placed automatically and service the copiers.

Concerning pip count all you have to do is divide by 2 or 3 depending on case and will give you net pips. About our system: we have not changed it one bit, we trade 2 and 2 lots when we trade both the GBP/JPY and GBP/USD pairs. When we trade only pair we trade 3 lots which reduces risk but maximizes profit on the exit strategy thats all.

To Mr. Hannibal73: We don't know what your agenda with us here is as all your post since becoming a member to FPA are to make us look bad and defame us but not point out when we do good or great as we have done. You are starting to sound like a disgruntled webpage tech we had to let go a few months back please move on. As far as honesty and the rest a respected member of the FPA community like Pharaoh has answered you a few times so we wish you the best and good luck.

Again the bottom line is we will be here for the long run (years to come) or as long as God wants. We will continue on to prove with results not words good luck and many pips to all....

PS: We do invite anyone who has a question or concern to contact us directly we would be happy and prompt to help.

Last edited:
I saw your commercial -" Over 1000pips per month"....interesting....but could you tell me which of your last 4 months had "over 1000pips" ????!!!!!
september....october....november or maybe december ??:p
None of them !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks

Thank you for pointing that out Mr. Sourpuss Ahem... sorry Mr Hannibal. We made in 2009 a total of over 12600 net pips so if you divide it by 12 months in the year it comes out to an average of over 1000 pips per month.

Have in mind there are trades that we do not take on the public platform but do so on our managed ones (like special events and NFP every now and then that yield hundres of pips somtimes) since we have a trade copier which some members use and a partnership with a VPS provider which auto trades the signals for many others, for those events we send out specific instructions like Felix used to do back in the day, we let people do themselves cause of broker issues (slippage no fills etc.) we want no part of which may occur.

The commercial clip should say "average of over 1000 pips per month" but its to long, now in detail we had issues with September and beginning of October but as explained were not because of trading but more technical in execution so October to December 300-600 pips more or less each month( not including special events ) but these are net if you were to calculate total would be double or triple, same for the average as we also previously explained.

We thought in the beginning you would be a nuisance with what you mentioned before and now but in fact we really appreciate you Mr Hannibal you have been of great help allowing use to clarify the issues and put the record straight.

You did predict we would have disappeared by now or in constant monthly losses, sorry to disappoint you on that we are still here and will be for a long time making pips and money on the other hand other signal providers have failed and even dropped out of the live test but not us.

In fact please continue to follow us cause things will get better and better once the range correlation in major indexes with certain currency pairs breaks out or goes back to normal ( this may take some months) the daily ATR will go back to what it used to be and we will see 200-300 pip moves in a day ( and be able to catch them in trades a lot easier) for GBP/JPY and GBP/USD as thay were before mid last year. Right now they are a bit scarce as all agree but we still do good.

Meanwhile take the advise given to you a few times by senior members here and to that add: "positive thoughts bring positive results". Thats all for now Godspeed and good luck.......:p;)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I don't believe you made thousands pips in 2009....Every man can write he is best...after you've joined FPA I don't see "thousands" pips...don't say other providers failed...my main provider has positive every month...average 600-800pips a month and it is true...I still don't believe you....january is poor for you...isn't it ?:p If you earn in january "over 1000pips" I will eat my shoes:p

Back