• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxBrokerBuster.com

General discussions of a financial company
FxBrokerBuster reviews?

I'm a bit puzzled. How come that 2 reviews with 5 stars have been accepted by moderators when nowhere is written they have used the EA for a certain time and on live account? BTW, it's out just now, I don't know how anyone could have any results from it. Aside the fact that I don't like websites without addresses and phone numbers, but that is my paranoia. Interested but skeptical. SY

Anyone with further information?

Having been burned several times by the iresistable flame of the EA Holy Grails out there, I am encouraging anyone who knows anything about FX Broker Buster to post more indepth opinions of it. This is very appealing, but again, I have been sucked in before. Please, like it or not, take a moment to let the forum know. The advise thru the members is invaluable.
Thanks and

Merry Christmas to all!

Hackman

Shivayogi points are well taken. Below is a copy of an email I sent to admin@fxbrokerbuster.com. I am still awaiting a reply. I will post if I get a response. Email sent on 12/17/09 as follows:

Thanks in advance for taking a minute.

The product you describe, if it will deliver for me, sounds great. History tells me, unfortunately, the bad apples in the EA industry have made it difficult for the rest of the people who may really have something good for us to do business, The lifespan of some of the EA’s and companies I have done business with in the past is rather short.

You buy their product and It does not come anywhere close to measuring up to the hype. You contact them for support and they do not know you exist and the next thing you know they are gone and your account is wiped.

You may not be in that category – but due diligence tells me that I need to protect myself in dealing with companies. Particularly when I do not know anything about them.

1. No address
2. No phone number
3. If company does not communicate and product does not deliver I cannot complain to Clickbank to get my money back – you don’t deal with Clickbank – then I must incur that risk as well. Companies say they bear the risk, but then again I am the one that must trust the company with my $200 in the hopes that the product will work and not empty my account.
4. I know updates are free – no EA works forever as market conditions change – So your longevity is of upmost importance to me. Will you be around?

This may be the paranoid approach to doing business, but then again your predecessors created the environment. I have been burned a number of times - hence caution.

Yet, I do want to give this EA a try. The thought of dealing with a possibly disappearing email address gives me concern.

If you can provide any information that could address these concerns – or work with a 3rd party to guarantee transaction, or provide a Better Business Bureau rating in lieu of a third party – that would help.

I am really pulling for you guys to come through. I am just trying not to get burned again.

Look forward to hearing from you. Have a great holiday season.

Thanks again for taking a minute.

Greenqueen,

You are welcome. If anyone reading my email to fxbrokerbusters would like to use my letter or a variation of it to submit your own request for more information to fxbrokerbusters - you have my permission to do so. The more people that request information from these companies, the better chance we have of getting a response.

Please post your response if you hear from fxbrokerbusters (to echo Greenqueen) The advise thru the members is invaluable.

Have a great holiday season!

Brad

FXBrokerBuster.com Scam

These guys are unbelievable scammers. Not only do they steal someone else's code for their EA, but one day after I request my refund, they change their website to essentially stop all future refunds. Here is a transcript of the situation from Plimus.

Refund Request Comments

Date created User Comments

12/29/2009 06:02 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Please go to the following link to see the cached version of your website as of December 20th: FxBrokerBuster Forex Trading Robot - The ONLY REAL MONEY ROBOT Pay particular attention to this quote: "We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...If You Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!" which has been changed to the following in the December 28th changed version of your site: "We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...We offer you a 100% Performance Guarantee." I purchased on December 12th, the cached version of your website as it read on and before December 20th says that "If I Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!" Well I don't absolutely love it, so I am exercising my right under the original terms on your website at the time of my purchase, and I want my money back. What's $199.99 to you as you have made six figures so far in 2009?? I would think it would be a small price to pay in order to preserve your future business success, and honor the words on your website before your changed it. Just pay it back.

12/29/2009 05:20 Customer Decline resolution - With all due respect, you changed your website to show a performance guarantee on Monday, December 28th, however I purchased on December 12th when your website read like this: "We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...If You Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!". If you want to change your refund terms, that is fine. But don't expect it to apply to those who purchased before you changed it. Plimus should not allow you to get away with this, as it will reflect poorly on their business also. You either give me my money back under the original terms of the guarantee, or I'm taking the evidence I have that your website has been changed to my credit card company, Forex Peace Army's blog, ripoff report and whoever else I can think of.

12/29/2009 01:53 Vendor Resolved via email - It is performance guarantee, and it performing majestically in 2 brokers, Alpari + FXCM: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free you can set max trades to 1, no reason to open multiple trades if you dont want.

12/27/2009 15:46 Customer Product doesn't match expectations - Refund is being requested in accordance with the vendor's 60-day return policy based on satisfaction, quoted below on their homepage: "We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...If You Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!" Additionally, the risk is too high for my liking based on the multiple trades that can be opened at the same time. If I disable this parameter, then the profitability is hindered. Thank you for your assistance for this refund request.

Better avoid these clowns like the swine flu

FXBrokerBuster.com Scam Part 2

These guys are unbelievable scammers. Not only do they steal someone else's code for their EA, but one day after I request my refund, they change their website to essentially stop all future refunds. Thanks to Google I have a cached copy of their website proving they changed the refund policy. These guys are a real piece of work, as they accuse me of trying to get their software for free, when they have stolen funyoo's Donchian Channel MA Scalper from his Elite section linked here: AVOID THESE THIEVES AT ALL COSTS!!

Fxbrokerbuster EA, impressive mt4live statement - Trading System Forex

Here is a transcript of the situation from Plimus.

Refund Request Comments

Date created User Comments

12/27/2009 15:46 Customer Product doesn't match expectations - Refund is being requested in accordance with the vendor's 60-day return policy based on satisfaction, quoted below on their homepage: "We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...If You Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!" Additionally, the risk is too high for my liking based on the multiple trades that can be opened at the same time. If I disable this parameter, then the profitability is hindered. Thank you for your assistance for this refund request.

12/29/2009 01:53 Vendor Resolved via email - It is performance guarantee, and it performing majestically in 2 brokers, Alpari + FXCM: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free you can set max trades to 1, no reason to open multiple trades if you dont want.

12/29/2009 05:20 Customer Decline resolution - With all due respect, you changed your website to show a performance guarantee on Monday, December 28th, however I purchased on December 12th when your website read like this: "We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...If You Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!". If you want to change your refund terms, that is fine. But don't expect it to apply to those who purchased before you changed it. Plimus should not allow you to get away with this, as it will reflect poorly on their business also. You either give me my money back under the original terms of the guarantee, or I'm taking the evidence I have that your website has been changed to my credit card company, Forex Peace Army's blog, ripoff report and whoever else I can think of.

12/29/2009 06:02 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Please go to the following link to see the cached version of your website as of December 20th:

FxBrokerBuster Forex Trading Robot - The ONLY REAL MONEY ROBOT

Pay particular attention to this quote:

"We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...If You Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!" which has been changed to the following in the December 28th changed version of your site:

"We Are Taking The Risk That This Will Work For You...We offer you a 100% Performance Guarantee."

I purchased on December 12th, the cached version of your website as it read on and before December 20th says that "If I Don't Absolutely LOVE IT, Send It Back For A Full Refund!" Well I don't absolutely love it, so I am exercising my right under the original terms on your website at the time of my purchase, and I want my money back. What's $199.99 to you as you have made six figures so far in 2009?? I would think it would be a small price to pay in order to preserve your future business success, and honor the words on your website before you changed it. Just pay it back.

12/29/2009 18:28 Plimus Reply to the software vendor - Ticket#: 2009122910008248 - Customer wrote - "I have an open refund request ticket based on: ORDER REFERENCE # 50109954 from 12/12/2009 10:29 I've presented the evidence for my refund and would like my credit card credited back for the $199.99, as opposed to engaging in what will likely be an endless back and forth discussion with this vendor. Otherwise I will be forced to take this matter up with my credit card company and others. Thank you for your assistance."

12/30/2009 00:17 Vendor Resolved via email - No refund. EA works perfectly anf highlly profitable. Client is attempting to get product for no cost.

12/30/2009 07:02 Customer Decline resolution - Unfortunately you missed the point. When I purchased the product, your website offered a satisfaction guarantee. Now that you changed it, it is a performance guarantee. Better check this link out:

Fxbrokerbuster EA, impressive mt4live statement - Trading System Forex

Anyone can help me having a refund from FXbrokerbuster bought with Plimus?

The comunication with them leads nowhere as you can see below..

02/24/2010 01:56 Vendor Resolved via email - Client has no grounds for refund, EA is still producing pips: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free It is a performance guarantee, and performance is good.

02/22/2010 04:07 Customer Decline resolution - As sentenced in my first communication, "After 30 days using this software..." The results where very bad as we can see in your MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free. I didn't bought the product on last December or even in July, I bought this product on 16/01/2010 and the overall results of this software, as shown in your statement, until today is: (-) 23048,86 EURO (just apply for date filter) So, please, don't get this further. I don't use this program any more and I want the refund as guaranteed when I bought this. Hoping this is enough... Best Regards, Pedro Gonçalves

02/22/2010 01:08 Vendor Resolved via email - Client has no grounds for refund, Ea is profitable. MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

02/18/2010 03:48 Customer Decline resolution - If I buy a product with performance guarantee, it should be my performance to be guaranteed and not others performance. And if needed, I can send the detailed statement with all transactions (losts) made, If I can send it here. Anyhow, I only buy items there are sold by Plimus or Clikbank, just because I know that Customers will be respected and protected from products that claims the best and in reality, the achievements are poor or inexistent. So, once again, I kindly ask for a refund and I can assure you that this software will be deleted from my computer. Best Regards, Pedro Gonçalves

02/18/2010 02:15 Vendor Resolved via email - Hi, Our guarantee is peformance guarantee, and it did 400+pips since last 60 days.

02/18/2010 01:38 Customer Product doesn't match expectations - Dear Sirs, After 30 days using this software and, with different brokers, the results were not good. The software buys at highs and sells at lows most of the time resulting in losts that simply are not compensated with the small profits. So, I kindly request the complete refund of my order and I will delete this software from my computer. Best Regards, Pedro Gonçalves

WHAT CAN I DO FOR A REFUND? PLEASE HELP

Thanks,

Pedro Gonçalves - Portugal

Broker Buster

I ordered the EA in December 09. Since it had great results in the live results page I traded live with it right away. The EA was up and down December and Jan. I can't understand how it did so well and right after my gauarntee expired I saw that the live results were taking a dive. I lost 1,000 and I stopped trading with it in March. The Broker Buster stopped showing their live results and closed claiming they sold out but customer support doesn't answer any emails and no updates. If you got a refund during your 60 days, consider yourself lucky. If they stood behing their product, they would update the EA and continue with customer service support. :hissyfit:

Back