• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxCashFlowMachine.com aka CurrencyCashFlowMachine.com

General discussions of a financial company
Is anyone going to try this...it's a lot of money to put down if you don't know whether you will really get it back.

I talked to the live chat...you guys may want to read this before buying.

You are now chatting with 'Dean G.'

Dean G.: Hello, If you have any questions I would be delighted to assist you.

Peter: What guarantee is there money will be refunded if not satisfied?

Dean G.: please read job

Peter: what does that mean? please read job does not answer my question

Dean G.: the guarantee states the exact same thing i will tell you

Peter: Which is...?

Dean G.: open the account

Dean G.: and place all trades in a paper account or real

Dean G.: for 90 days

Dean G.: if you are not satisfied then

Dean G.: get a refund

Dean G.: you can print it out if you would like

Dean G.: right click

Dean G.: press print

Peter: Yes...but since you are not going through Plimus or Clickbank how are we supposed to know a refund will be issued?

Dean G.: What the hell is that?

Peter: Plimus and Clickbank are third party vendors...why are you swearing/

Peter: I asked a fair question

Dean G.: No we do not use

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Why would anybody want to join that scam ? That guy has been scamming people for years under many names like Greg Roy. When his predictions fail, he simply change alias and rename his website. That new scam is another offshoot of Wealth Insider Alliance.

You go to the wealthinsideralliance website and you hear that pompous, name-dropping jackass who pretends to be a living Wall Street legend and blah blah...named John Thomas. He claims he invented the hedge Fund industry all by himself...it s like Gore inventing the internet. I dont know if he s a just a guy who was hired to read the sales pitch or an accomplice.

If he s so famous, why do you get only his own website and reference to his website when you google him ? There s no John Thomas. He had many other aliases....he needs to change name often leaving a trail of destroyed trading accounts behind him LOL Previous incarnations were myshadowtrader, Stocksonalert etc. And dont ever give them your email: you ll get spammed by a dozen other schemes like Profit Pirate etc

BTW, if you google the address for Wealth Insider Alliance on their website, it s a lawyers office in Albuquerque. Wise choice: he surely needs a lawyer often.

Last edited:
I talked to the live chat...you guys may want to read this before buying.

You are now chatting with 'Dean G.'

Dean G.: No we do not use

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

I think the conversation alone is enough to convince any normal person that you shouldn't make any kind of business with this company!!!!
If they don't know what's plimus and what's clickbank, they surely don't know what a refund is as well;)

MichelAnge did a good digging to confirm this!

Back