fxcast.com

duwi

Private
fxcast.com - Withdrawal Problem

I sent withdrawal request to them almost one month ago, and still has not been executed (PENDING).
Been sending them messages and they keep saying "will be executed in next few days".
I have been waiting for almost ONE MONTH.

Also, no one answer the phone - the phone number that they publish on their website

2b.png

3b.png

5b.png

Last edited:
Explain your unsatisfactory experience to:
Helpdesk: +230 45 39 673
Email: info@fxcast.com
Registered Address: 6th floor, GM Tower Broadway, 7 Maupin Street,
Port Louis, Mauritius.
Regulation:
Surplus Finance S.A. is regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) Mauritius under the Financial Services Development Act 2001. The FSC is protecting customers of Financial Institutions from possible fraud and financial risks. Regulation, regular audits and external controls are necessary and welcome implementations to protect our customer's assets.
Our FSC License No. is: C109007482 SEC-2.4 at:
MAURITIUS
SECURITIES & INSURANCE
FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION
4th Floor, Harbour Front Building, resident John Kennedy Street,
Port Louis,
MAURITIUS
Phone: (230) 210 7000
Fax: (230) 208 7172
Email : webqueries@fscmauritius.org
Internet: http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/index.html

Last edited:
I have tried to called +230 45 39 673 couple times and no one answered
8.png

Emailed the couple times and they keep telling me "You Withdrawal will be executed within next few days."
9.png

Skype: surplus.finance and got the same answer "they will release it within few day"
10.png

I haven't contacted FSC yet, but I am going to.
I am going to send an email webqueries@fscmauritius.org on Monday (26 Nov) and will update any response from them.

Last edited:
Leave them a 1 star review if you haven't done so already.

Email them and let them know about this thread. Tell them you'll be happy to mark it as Resolved if and only if your money arrives.

If all of that fails to get a response, open and FPA Traders Court case.

I have let them know about this thread - I will wait for few days before I open a FPA Trader Court case
15.png

And also posted on their own forum
16b.png
17b.png

Back