• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxCast.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear FPA Forum,

FXcast has implemented the 'Trader's Hall of Fame' last months to reward the most profitable Traders. This shows FXcast's approach as a new kind of Forex broker which does not aim for the loss of customers.

Now it is time to publish the first winners of this new kind of 'competition'. A competition which does not need special accounts. The normal daily trading is what matters and forms winners.

Please check our homepage for the latest results of December 'Trader's Hall of Fame'.

Thank you for your attention,
Your Fxcast Team

Last edited:
FXcast has named the first three winners!

FXcast is proud to present the first 3 winners and therefore the first 3 members of our 'Trader's Hall of Fame'!

Please visit our website FXcast - Your Prime Online Forex Broker.

An amazing result: the number 1 made 299% within one month. This does not mean that this trader would be able to do this all the time. But it is amazing and we send our congratulations to this Fxcast Customer and great trader.

We now await their blogs to give people the option to ask them questions. Hopefully next month YOU are the winner of our real trading result 'competition'.

Your FXcast team

FXcast.com - A Surplus Finance S.A. Company

After a complete re-structuring of the company establishment in the market and also a website re-design (public this week) here is an excerpt from our Company >> About.

FXcast.com is a trading name of Surplus Finance S.A. (Regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Nr. C109007482 SEC-2.4). FXcast (Antigua) Ltd. is solution and service provider for Surplus Finance S.A.

FXcast provides the opportunity for individuals and corporate customers around the world to trade currency markets under the most favorable conditions, such as enjoyed by financial institutes, banks, or brokerage companies. Our business is based on a fair, reliable and transparent partnership to help customers being successful in the market. Customers deposits are always secured and accessible.

FXcast and its strong team of financial and technical experts is a worldwide leader in all Forex trading affairs and always the preferred partner for our customers and partners. To keep this ambitious target FXcast undertakes the strongest activities while always taking care of fairness in all its business and personal affairs.

FXcast's business philosophy is based on partnership, transparency and fairness between all partners within this financial relationship which needs trust and honesty. These are the essentials for a long term relationship between FXcast and its customers and partners. FXcast taking all potential claims serious and discussing any solution with the customer in a constructive and solution oriented manner. All other business approaches are contradictory to FXcast's model of business culture.

FXcast together with Surplus Finance S.A.

• Guarantee 100% security of customer's deposits
  • Provide the best available technology and infrastructure
  • Are committed to the highest international standards for security and regulations
  • Have fully automated online processes for best customer relationship management
  • Offer trading platforms for each trading experience level
  • Aim to set new standards in Forex Brokerage

Klaus Ernst
Managing Director
Surplus Finance.S.A.

On Hall of Fame bonus credits and some pending issues

Hello FXCast support,

I would like to followup the bonus awarded to account 888079 for having won the Hall of Fame second place for February 2011.

Hall Of Fame. FXcast.com

Also, please update me on the status of the issues pending for resolution for the same account. I have been communicating with Mr. Ernst Klaus the last few weeks and I have not heard from him since last week.

Please see that as per our agreement, the site PinoyGoldExchange is now a registered IB and carries the FXCast Banner.

I look forward to getting a response to my proposal the soonest possible time.

Thank you.

Santino
PGX Admin
PinoyGoldExchange

Attachments

• HOF 2 .jpg
    HOF 2 .jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 6
FXcast nominated as “Best Forex Forecast and Strategy Provider 2012 Asia”

Fxcast has been nominated for an award in the category

“Best Forex Forecast and Strategy Provider 2012 Asia”
by the well known Magazine

“Global Banking & Finance Review”

The reason for the nomination is the outstanding concept of FXcast to give their customers access to 100s of strategies trades by successful traders all over the world; free of the usually high rental prices.

In Detail:
FXcast offers his customers to build up a portfolio of best trading strategies and the option that these strategies trade their accounts fully automated.
These strategies vary, it can be Expert Advisors or manually traded strategies or both. Traders which trade their accounts successfully can offer their strategy on the website of our partner Top 10 best forex trading strategies and systems. Follow forex professional traders real time. for a weekly rental price. One week is the minimum a customer has to commit to and pay.

But for customers with FXcast accounts there is no rental price.
How can this work?

Forex.fo connects the customer’s trading platform (here FXcast) to the strategy provider trading platform (at any broker) with a unique and easy to handle technology (vice versa to other opportunities in the market). Basically the customer puts a single EA one time only on his platform. This EA connects to the strategy provider’s platform directly and from this moment the customer’s account is traded following the trades of the strategy provider. And more of that – the customer can add as many strategies as he likes and let them trade his account with a proven portfolio, 24 hours, 5 days a week.
Each Strategy is visible in detail on our partner’s website and can be checked with all past trades to make sure it really works. At any time our customers have full control over their account and can enable/disable each strategy at any time.
FXcast takes care of the billing between the parties. From spread we share with the provider and offer the customer all for free.

More good news:
In parallel we have now implemented spreads from 0.9 pips (EURUSD) up to 1.9 pips (EURUSD) depending on the account size. And we have 5 digits in our charts to give a better trading option for everyone.
We are pretty sure that FXcast is the only broker worldwide who can offer such a great opportunity to let customers make profit.

Your Fxcast Team​

Hallo FxCast Rep,

Can you please help me with the withdrawal request? It is still in PENDING status after a while.

Hello everyone, I want to warn you to be very careful trading with fxcast, they have refused to execute my withdrawal order since 28 of Dec, 2012 and they also suddenly changed my verification status from VERIFIED to NON VERIFIED all because I wanted to withdraw my money. they also place a trade on my account and wiped the account away. I am still battling with them over the issue. Please be warned!!!

I am surprise to hear this my brother. I am also having a similar problem with Fxcast. I have been trading with them for over 2 years now. Initially I was losing trades and had no problem with the broker until December last year 2012, when I made fresh deposit, and traded a few times. obviously my trading improved and seem to be doing well. Then all of a sudden they changed my verification status to Non verified and blocked me from trading. I contacted them to know why, they told me to send in my drivers licence signed and verified by public notori, which I did even though I new nothing was wrong with the one I have been using with them all this while. I did what they asked me do anyway, yet nothing had changed, I then contacted their Nigerian office and complaint, they told me to wait that work was on on their site, I waited still nothing happened, then I sent a mail again to their head office through my acct portal, they replied that I should wait that they will re-verify me soon that at the moment they had much work at hand, This continued up till feb 2013 ending. Then I sent another mail, and another, no more reply, I called but my calls were been rejected. I feel really sad and cheated. I am short of words, and still finds it difficult to believe that this is happening to me. I am still refusing to believe that this could be scam from fxcast. I hope it is not. I keep my fingers cross to see what will happen or what they will do. If my worse fears are confirmed, then really this is a wicked world.

Hello everyone, I want to warn you to be very careful trading with fxcast, they have refused to execute my withdrawal order since 28 of Dec, 2012 and they also suddenly changed my verification status from VERIFIED to NON VERIFIED all because I wanted to withdraw my money. they also place a trade on my account and wiped the account away. I am still battling with them over the issue. Please be warned!!!

I have been trading with fxcast now for over 2 years. Initially I was losing trades and had no problem with the broker until December last year 2012, when I made fresh deposit, and traded a few times. obviously my trading improved and seem to be doing well. I am a swing trader. Then all of a sudden my verification status was changed, from Verified to Non-verified and blocked me from trading. I contacted them to know why, they told me to re-send in my drivers licence signed and verified by public notori, which I did, yet nothing had changed, I then contacted your Nigerian office and complaint, they told me to wait that work was on going at your website, I waited still nothing happened, then I sent a mail again to your head office through my acct portal, they replied that I should wait that they will re-verify me soon that at the moment they had much work at hand, This continued up till feb 2013 ending. Then I sent another mail, and another, no more reply, I made phone calls but my calls were been rejected. I feel really sad and cheated. I am short of words, and still finds it difficult to believe that this is happening to me. I am still refusing to believe that this could be scam from fxcast. I hope it is not. This is not good for any body, fxcast has lots of good and loyal clients from Nigeria, and if nothing is done urgently this could ruin their business in Nigeria. I know many other friends of mine that I introduced to fxcast that have this same problems now. I had to post this hear because all effort to get reply from you failed, and you instructed that money issues should not be discussed in your forum. Kindly attend to all pending issues of re-verification on your site and allow your good customers to trade before things get out of hand. This is now 3 months since I have been blocked from trading. I also read a post by one of your traders on this site with similar issue. Again, communication is very important, if you have issues, try and maintain the flow of informtion and communication with your customer, otherwise your silence could be easily misinterpreted. Thanks

Back