FXCast is offline and not responding!!!

CBuilder

Private
hello guys,

i have opened an account with fxcast a year ago and deposited 500 usd and left the account for a while, now i am trying to log into my web cabinet but the login link is dead, also my MT4 account is not logging in!

thier live chat is always offline and they are not responding to any emails, they dont have a phone number on thier website, they have a call back service however, i requested a call back but as expected with complete silence!!

any of you guys have a idea what's going on with fxcast?

thanks guys

They may have deactivated your account for inactivity. This doesn't excuse the lack of response to your inquiries.

See how many email addresses you can find for them. Send an invitation to this thread to every address you can find. Ask them to come here and explain how you can regain access to your funds.

Have you emailed them? I think they just away for a while since live chat is usually off on break time. Just try to contact them.

@Pharoah
Yes, i am expecting the account is deactivate it due to inactivity, but it is not only that i am not getting any responses for 2 weeks although i have contacted them multiple times, but thier web login page is always dead! which means that even any other user with active account still wouldnt be able to access his web cabinet, you can find it at thier home page, at the top "Customer Login" , and here is the link http://www.fxcast.com/PersonalArea.php . i will resend them another email to the only email address they have on thier site to invite them to this thread.

@Eddiger
Yes i do, i have 485 USD

@Salim Raheem
I tried already, i have mentioned that in my post.

@undertaker
i have been trying to get grips of them for 2 weeks through all possible contact methods, live chat is always off at all time zones, not just break time.

@Pharoah
Yes, i am expecting the account is deactivate it due to inactivity, but it is not only that i am not getting any responses for 2 weeks although i have contacted them multiple times, but thier web login page is always dead! which means that even any other user with active account still wouldnt be able to access his web cabinet, you can find it at thier home page, at the top "Customer Login" , and here is the link http://www.fxcast.com/PersonalArea.php . i will resend them another email to the only email address they have on thier site to invite them to this thread.

@Eddiger
Yes i do, i have 485 USD

@Salim Raheem
I tried already, i have mentioned that in my post.

@undertaker
i have been trying to get grips of them for 2 weeks through all possible contact methods, live chat is always off at all time zones, not just break time.

Back