FXCBS Fienex Group

james c

Recruit
Dear fellow Members, I think this company is a major scam. Its website is Forex Online Trading | Low Spread | Trading Software | Free Signals I transferred a large sum of money by international money transfer from Australia one week ago. That money has NEVER appeared in my MT4 account. My first step was enquiry through their live chat on their website- very evasive no help said i should email finance@fxcbs.com initially no reply then i tried to call them on the telephone they claim to have their office in the British Virgin Islands ( ?? or Dubai ) but international telephone directory assistance came up with no telephone listing for fxcbs.com Fienex Group in either of these places very suspicious ! this despite the fact that they give bank transfer details for funds deposit via Barclays Bank in Cyprus on their website they list telephone numbers for support in the U.K. and the U.S.A. which do not answer finally i emailed finance@fxcbs.com with attached withdrawal form requesting full immediate refund to my bank account they replied 24 hours later claiming i had never deposited funds with them despite having attached the official funds transfer receipt from my bank to my email to them i resent the withdrawal request email yesterday with no response yet please help me !!

I think this might be more of a case of poor customer service than a scam (yet). Sometimes international wires take a little longer than they should. Call your bank and have them trace it.

If your bank can show that the money arrived, wait at least 2 business days after the arrival. If the money isn't in your account by then, raise hell with the broker and also post about it here so that everyone knows about it.

I think this might be more of a case of poor customer service than a scam (yet). Sometimes international wires take a little longer than they should. Call your bank and have them trace it.

If your bank can show that the money arrived, wait at least 2 business days after the arrival. If the money isn't in your account by then, raise hell with the broker and also post about it here so that everyone knows about it.
thank you for your comment Pharaoh. It's now eight days since i transferred the money. i have already asked my bank to put a trace on the transaction. Regards, james c.

Finally, after one week i see my funds deposited reflected in my account balance. I have resent my full withdrawal request by email as I have zero trust in fxcbs.com in major part due to the fact it has no listed telephone number at any of its supposed sites of operation where a person will take your call. I find this very unnerving. I wonder if posting this complaint on forex peace army suddenly caused fxcbs.com to acknowledge i had actually sent them my money ? So now that the funds register in my account i hope they will now return all of it to me as soon as possible !

Back