• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxCBS

General discussions of a financial company
Be careful with FXCBS broker.

I'm writing this lines, just to prevents before of funding live accounts with FXCBS. a couple months ago, I decide in giving a try with fap turbo, once a purchase the fap turbo into the private member's it recommending in open account with fxcbs, which I did, but after try the fap turbo I notice that they have many other's pitch sales into the private members area, like to use a different areas for extra money "cheap programs" according with this vendors a differents settings will be the f..turbo more profitable which is not more that a sales pitch, with 60 days money back policy I ask for my money back, by clickbank, then I close my account of fxcbs broker, they stated than I need to sent to chicago office my cancellation order by fax, that was 6 weeks ago. and until now they didn't have a courtesy in answer any of my emails requesting of my money back, that why I decide to prevent any other's planning in use this crook's broker in lost your money this scammer's are overwhelming on line, unfortunately the only way of preventing to fail into their traps are reviews sites like this. Be careful with this scammers like these.
Good luck.

What do you make of this? Do you all think it is dodgy?

jack:
how can i confirm that my funds will be held in segregated account
Welcome jack! Your request has been directed to the English Desk department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Italian Support. Currently in room: Italian Support.
Italian Support:
Welcome to FXCBS Live Chat support!

Italian Support:
sir, when you fund your account, the funds go to a segregated bank account (Separate from the company's funds) and then we allocate them with liquidity
providers for trading purposes. All Liquidity providers are either insured by FDIC or other deposit insurance organizations

jack:
how do i confirm this is actually as you say it
jack:
do you have a document from the bank?

Italian Support:
We can not disclose these information as we have binding confidentiality agreements,sir

jack:
do you mean that you cannot disclose that my funds is segregated?

Italian Support:
sir, all of the clients funds are held in the Headquarters at Standard Chartered Bank - Dubai

jack:
yes. but that does not mean that it is segregated client account

Italian Support:
sir, we have no reason to not provide you a correct information

Italian Support:
it's also very important for us that the clients funds are safely held

Italian Support:
thank you for your understanding!

jack:
i am not saying that you are not providing me with incorrect information. i just would like to do my due diligence before funding my account. i need to be able to
assure myself that my funds is safe. is there anyway i can do this?

Italian Support:
what exactly would you need,sir

jack:
do you have anything from the bank to confirm that my funds is held in a segregated client account. you do understand that i prefer to see it as i found out from
your colleague earlier that fxcbs is not regulated

Italian Support:
correct, we are not regulated but that does not mean anything,sir

Italian Support:
we are currently running on our regulations with SYSEC, MIFID and FSA

Italian Support:
and as soon as all is done we will post everything on our website for your to see it

Italian Support:
additionally right now we are licensed by the BVI (British Virgin Island)

jack:
can you please help me. i need to know that when i transfer my funds in later, it is to a segregated client account not from what you say but from an independent
confirmation

Italian Support:
sir, I was very clear at the beginning, we cannot disclose this information and we do not have a public document to show as per described by you,sir

Italian Support:
sorry

About FXCBS

I have used FXCBS for 5 months and I was very impressed about how good their service was. I really like them. I used Fap Turbo and it worked perfectly fine. Someone told me that a broker being regulated or not does not make a difference and I totally rely on FXCBS, the last time I checked they informed me that they are working on CYSEC, MIFID and FSA, this is definitely a good sign and this should make them more powerful. But I personally do not look at the broker that is regulated, most of my bad experience was with brokers that were regulated and some were even very known, I still faced a loads of difficulties with them trading such us Slippage, Re quotes were common and even their execution really sucked!:unhappy:
I don't rememmber I ever faced any thing similar with FXCBS, I would rate them 10/10 and recommend them to any of my friends. :)
They have really low spreads and I made my research they are among the top forex brokers!! I like that! :)

People don't blame the Broker, blame your self if you don't know how to monitor your trades, your EA or whatever.
By the way, errors happen with all brokers even the best broker in the world!! That is kind of normal.

Regards,

Samuel Rick

FXCBS is one of the best broker's around and there's no doubt about that. there are many reasons why some brokerages dont get regulated...MANY. but it would do them alot of good if they got regulated. preferably in the U.K

FxCBS Spreads are real?

Does anyone know if they really offer the very low spreads that they advertise?
Is this a true ECN broker?
Thanks,

Babadan

Sam

I think it would be stupid to call them a scam.
So far my account with them has been going really fine. Like the spreads, the execution and they have an amazing support.

Last time i had to withdraw it took 2 days which is good.
I personally don't think they are a scam, because if they were they would be forced to shut down years ago by the authorities.

I must say im pretty satisfied with FXCBS. I hope all the way!:)

Back