• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXCC.com

General discussions of a financial company
Many thanks to the FPA for allowing us to answer questions people may have about FXCC.

Here I am people. Fire away and I'll do my best to answer any and all questions. Please keep in mind we are on GMT+2 here in the office, so if I don't reply immediately, I might be catching up on some beauty sleep and anybody that knows me knows I need as much beauty sleep as possible.

Look forward to hearing from people.
Thanks

I see FXCC has max 1:100 Leverage.
However, I like trading with high Leverage (preferably 1:500) even though it's a double edged sword.

Any plans to increase Leverage in the near future?

For quick funding/deposit, I prefer to use MoneyBookers. Can I use them with FXCC??

Regards!

One more item which I forgot to ask:

Is FXCC a new Broker? I asked this because I cannot find reviews of the company in my usual internet handout....the company is not even listed in 100Forex Brokers site, which is rather unusual since that site is quite comprehensive.
Even here at the FPA, FXCC is fresh off the printing press.

Rahman good morning

To answer your questions:

1. MoneyBookers we certainly do offer

2. Regarding Margin. As an ECN we have to work within the levels our liquidity providers offer. For the time being our maximum margin is set at 1:100.

3. We received our Regulatory approval in September 2010. Fresh off the printing press is actually a very good way to put it. We are a new company, but the greatest journeys all have one thing in common. They all start with a single step.

Our CySec license number is 121/10

Yes, the forex market is very competitive. There are a lot of brokers competing for clients. We've taken a pretty simple decision though. We'll do more and try harder.

Hope this answers your questions.

MoneyBookers

I see FXCC has max 1:100 Leverage.
However, I like trading with high Leverage (preferably 1:500) even though it's a double edged sword.

Any plans to increase Leverage in the near future?

For quick funding/deposit, I prefer to use MoneyBookers. Can I use them with FXCC??

Regards!

Rahman,

How long have you been using MoneyBookers? What is your overall opinion about them?

I read some negative comments about them and how they just block your account and take ages to get access to your money again.

I am thinking to use them, but I can not imagine how I would feel, if I would survive all Forex scams and then get scammed by MoneyBookers :embarrassed:

f-man,

I've been using them for about 3 months...and no complaints..... Not so with AlertPay as I have PLENTY of issues with them...plus they change banks without any notication.

MoneyBookers have a lot of verifications requirements before they will increased your money transactions.
For starters, they limit your "Deposit" via credit card to just a little over usd600 over a 60 days period.
To increase your "Deposit", you have to get verified by home mailing address and bank wire transfer to them.
These features are designed for anti-money laundering purposes.

For deposit into Forex trading accounts, it is instantly processed.

As for withdrawal... :p .... will let you know next month or so.
====================================

FXCC Rep, thank you for your response.

I have opened a Demo account on 19/Mar/2011 but encountered some problems contained in my e-mail to FXCC support which I'll not post here.
Please check out my e-mail to support: My Request Number is 151.

Rgds

Last edited:
f-man,

I've been using them for about 3 months...and no complaints..... Not so with AlertPay as I have PLENTY of issues with them...plus they change banks without any notication.

MoneyBookers have a lot of verifications requirements before they will increased your money transactions.
For starters, they limit your "Deposit" via credit card to just a little over usd600 over a 60 days period.
To increase your "Deposit", you have to get verified by home mailing address and bank wire transfer to them.
These features are designed for anti-money laundering purposes.

For deposit into Forex trading accounts, it is instantly processed.

As for withdrawal... :p .... will let you know next month or so.
====================================

I have opened a Demo account on 19/Mar/2011 but encountered some problems contained in my e-mail to FXCC support which I'll not post here.

Rgds

It does sound like a serious organization. Did you ever do any deeper research about them?

Well, in my cabinet, they have the following:

Registered in England and Wales under Company No 4260907. Registered office: Welken House, 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6EH.

To my knowledge, I have not read any complaints against them.
Soooooooo.......well, I have no issues with them.

Oh yah, if you happen to login with improper password (like I did one time), they will immediately block your account for 24 hours. This is designed against hackers.

Rgds

Rahman

I will certainly look into this and get things sorted out for you.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Back