Complaint involving hired multis - FXCC did not withdraw 38000 USD for 11 months and do not reply to any email

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyvara

Banned
I joined FXCC for around 4 months since Feb 2020. Initially, I made some money through trading and made a series of withdrawls. Normally it would be processed within 1-2 days. However, the latest withdrawl I submitted on 28-May-2020 was not processed till today (after 14 calendar days). I contacted their live chat, back office and finance department. Their only response was that it was under review. I asked them how long will the review take, but they simply ignored me and never respond to my question. I have since closed all my positions and I still have EUR 11691.61 in my MT4 account 88825208, and this excludes the withdrawl amount of EUR 2207.13 which is still pending for processing since 28-May-2020. I have since wrote a formal complaint to FXCC on 8-Jun-2020 and is still pending their reply. Based on their terms and conditions, they have to reply within 5 working days. However, I seriously doubt they would ever reply. My trading activities did not involve scalping or hedging, just buying and selling within 1-2 weeks when the trend is in my favour. I have read a number of reviews involving FXCC and it seems that withdrawi is always a major issue.

I just found out from the Vanuatu Financial Service License (VFSC) website that Central Clearing (fxcc.com) has been struck off from their register since 21-May-2020. However, their website still states that the company is regulated by VFSC which is a clear misrepresentation of information.

I have attached all relevant files here as evidence, including:
1) amount I have in MT4 account 88825208,
2) pending withdrawl from the FXCC client portal,
3) detailed statement exported from MT4,
4) Deregistration of Central Clearing from VFSC

I hope someone out there can help me get back my money! Thank you!
I am happy to find you ..same thing happen to .. did you find any solution dear?

please check your messages. can you please contact me. I need to hear about your experience. I am also scammed by FXCC.

FXCC broker did not process my withdrawal request for more than 11 months (withdraw initiated in SEP2020). The amount is 38718 USD.(a screenshot of my withdrawal is attached )
I have tried to contact them many times but they do not reply to my emails or messages in the past 6 months (a screenshot of the opened ticket is attached).
I strongly believe they do some fraud or scam business.

I tried to explain to them that I will take legal action and complaint against them but they answer me my account is with the Vanuatu Island branch (email attached). This was a total surprise for me as I understand that they transfer my agreement and my account in HIDDEN WAY (without my permission) to Vanuatu Island (as I am not a resident of the EU). Worthy to mention that they do not have an active licence in Vanuatu to give forex services (email from VFSC is attached). however, they lie in their agreement that they have the licence number 014576 (clause of 2.2 in agreement) I have attached the agreement and the screenshot of that false information to decide customer.
Also in the footer of their website FXCC.com they mention this false information to mislead customers that they have an active licence in Vanutue which is totally false (screenshot of the website is attached )

As I understand, they try to escape from Cyprus laws and regulations and take their customers money.
They have two websites and all non-EU customers are directed to the Vanuatu island website. (it depend on your IP)

It is worthy to mention my initial agreement was with Cyprus branch (agreement attached) and all the transaction of money I transferred to them was with credit card and it transferred to Cyprus branch.

It is worth mentioning that I have an Italian residency, as I am a PhD student at Polytechnic di Milano University. I asked many ties FXCC to change my residency from Qatar to Italian but FXCC refused and replied with Italian residency should open a new account however, I am the same person. As I was expecting by European residency law can protect me.

Now I am trying hard to open a court case in Vanuatu and Cyprus against FXCC for their criminal and fraud action for not returning my fund.

Worth to mention VFSC and CySec two regulator bodies in Vanuatu and Cyprus obviously close their eye on this fraud and do not investigate FXCC.
I already open complain in Cysec but they just distract the case to not to take the responsibility (consider all my transaction was when my agreement was with CYSEC before I was transferred indecisive way to Vanuatu by )
Also, I tried to ask VFSC to follow up with FXCC and LAWPARTNER (FXCC agent in Vanuatu). But they just told me FXCC does not have an active licence and the license is expired in 2018 (consider my transaction was when the licence is active.) (email attached). obviously, VFSC also does not do its responsibility to regular audits to ensure fraud prevention. VFSC allowed a company without a license to provide trading services to clients since 2018. Moreover, when the license expired VFSC didn't even make sure whether the company refunded clients funds or no, which is again VFSC responsibility to make sure clients funds are safe. This clearly displays the absolute absence of audits from the VFSC side. I recommend to my friends to avoid open accounts with brokers who are regulated with VFSC or CySEC.

Now my request is to ask FXCC to withdraw my money to the same credit card I provided when I transferred the money to their Cyprus branch.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 49
  • open tickets withour reply.JPG
    open tickets withour reply.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 47
  • fxcc asking to go to Vanuatu.png
    fxcc asking to go to Vanuatu.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 42
  • CFDs_Customer_Agreement (2).pdf
    288.2 KB · Views: 13
  • in the agreemtn mention the licnse number.JPG
    in the agreemtn mention the licnse number.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Vanuatu say it is not registered for trading.JPG
    Vanuatu say it is not registered for trading.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 37
  • fxcc footnote.JPG
    fxcc footnote.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 38
  • VFSC do not take action.JPG
    VFSC do not take action.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 45
FXCC broker did not process my withdrawal request for more than 11 months (withdraw initiated in SEP2020). The amount is 38718 USD.(a screenshot of my withdrawal is attached )
I have tried to contact them many times but they do not reply to my emails or messages in the past 6 months (a screenshot of the opened ticket is attached).
I strongly believe they do some fraud or scam business.

I tried to explain to them that I will take legal action and complaint against them but they answer me my account is with the Vanuatu Island branch (email attached). This was a total surprise for me as I understand that they transfer my agreement and my account in HIDDEN WAY (without my permission) to Vanuatu Island (as I am not a resident of the EU). Worthy to mention that they do not have an active licence in Vanuatu to give forex services (email from VFSC is attached). however, they lie in their agreement that they have the licence number 014576 (clause of 2.2 in agreement) I have attached the agreement and the screenshot of that false information to decide customer.
Also in the footer of their website FXCC.com they mention this false information to mislead customers that they have an active licence in Vanutue which is totally false (screenshot of the website is attached )

As I understand, they try to escape from Cyprus laws and regulations and take their customers money.
They have two websites and all non-EU customers are directed to the Vanuatu island website. (it depend on your IP)

It is worthy to mention my initial agreement was with Cyprus branch (agreement attached) and all the transaction of money I transferred to them was with credit card and it transferred to Cyprus branch.

It is worth mentioning that I have an Italian residency, as I am a PhD student at Polytechnic di Milano University. I asked many ties FXCC to change my residency from Qatar to Italian but FXCC refused and replied with Italian residency should open a new account however, I am the same person. As I was expecting by European residency law can protect me.

Now I am trying hard to open a court case in Vanuatu and Cyprus against FXCC for their criminal and fraud action for not returning my fund.

Worth to mention VFSC and CySec two regulator bodies in Vanuatu and Cyprus obviously close their eye on this fraud and do not investigate FXCC.
I already open complain in Cysec but they just distract the case to not to take the responsibility (consider all my transaction was when my agreement was with CYSEC before I was transferred indecisive way to Vanuatu by )
Also, I tried to ask VFSC to follow up with FXCC and LAWPARTNER (FXCC agent in Vanuatu). But they just told me FXCC does not have an active licence and the license is expired in 2018 (consider my transaction was when the licence is active.) (email attached). obviously, VFSC also does not do its responsibility to regular audits to ensure fraud prevention. VFSC allowed a company without a license to provide trading services to clients since 2018. Moreover, when the license expired VFSC didn't even make sure whether the company refunded clients funds or no, which is again VFSC responsibility to make sure clients funds are safe. This clearly displays the absolute absence of audits from the VFSC side. I recommend to my friends to avoid open accounts with brokers who are regulated with VFSC or CySEC.

Now my request is to ask FXCC to withdraw my money to the same credit card I provided when I transferred the money to their Cyprus branch.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address here https://www.fxcc.com/contact-us

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7536/fxcc-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address here https://www.fxcc.com/contact-us

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7536/fxcc-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Thanks brother

also, they called me today (friday 9 July) and told me that they are unhappy about my simple posts on the internet (I guess they mean this post). they treat me as if I do not remove these posts they will never give back my money. somebody called ANDRE with an unknown number calling me (I guess from the USA) every two days and ordering me what to do and what not to do. they are really scammers. they take customers money and then they start to play and threatening them. I will continue to fight for my money and make sure in the future, not more victims will invest in FXCC or any other broker regulated in Vanuatu or Cyprus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back