Fxcc is stilling money through widening spreads!!!

had an account with 140000 euros in it.I traded badly and my account went down to 3500 euros.I had 2 opened positions:GBPJPY with 2200 euros in negative teritory and AUDNZD with 210 euros in negative teritory.Now,I had 2 weeks of problems to deposit my money to save margin via Credit Card since they told me that their system do not approve my Credit Card and before everything was ok.I somehow managed to deposit money via Skrill service.Day after that they told me that now my Credit Card is regular?!What happened next?I had 350% margin before FOMC meeting and and almost the same situation with Admiral forex broker.In one minute they closed all my positions and left me 20 euros and at Admiral forex broker my margin went down only 15 %!I called them to ask how that happened to lose and margin went down from 350% to 50% in 1 minute and price changed just 25 pips!I was watching it live!!They told me that they widened spreads to 200 pips!!!and that is normal since liquidity was thin?!Now they offer me 200 dollars as a compensation.If that is not a scam for broker that says it is ECN what is it???

had an account with 140000 euros in it.I traded badly and my account went down to 3500 euros.I had 2 opened positions:GBPJPY with 2200 euros in negative teritory and AUDNZD with 210 euros in negative teritory.Now,I had 2 weeks of problems to deposit my money to save margin via Credit Card since they told me that their system do not approve my Credit Card and before everything was ok.I somehow managed to deposit money via Skrill service.Day after that they told me that now my Credit Card is regular?!What happened next?I had 350% margin before FOMC meeting and and almost the same situation with Admiral forex broker.In one minute they closed all my positions and left me 20 euros and at Admiral forex broker my margin went down only 15 %!I called them to ask how that happened to lose and margin went down from 350% to 50% in 1 minute and price changed just 25 pips!I was watching it live!!They told me that they widened spreads to 200 pips!!!and that is normal since liquidity was thin?!Now they offer me 200 dollars as compensation.
:mad::mad::mad:

Problem is that FXCC house IS not ECN,it is Dealing Desk,Market Maker system.You wide spreads very often to 300 pips in periods of high volatility so your scam pass unrecognized. and than say it was because of something else.You did it to me for 3500 euros,you did that to my friends in GBPNZD pair for 250 pips!
. No one is trading through your house any more of your old clients as I am.You are started to scam people so often lately.I bag people to not trade via FXCC .I have proofs and I send them to CySec ! I hope that they will resolve my case and force you to give back my money.

Hi

So FXCC is a regulated broker?
Then let us know what CySec does....although it depends whether Cysec have given penalty in the past on any broker or not.

200 pips spread widening is not normal. If they refuse to refund, you should tell them that you will lodge a complaint with their regulator CYSEC.

I do not know what to do

200 pips spread widening is not normal. If they refuse to refund, you should tell them that you will lodge a complaint with their regulator CYSEC.
I really do not know what to do.They are stilling money but no one is telling that.They say that they are ECN broker but more and more people I talked say the same story.So who to contact?Is there a number or mail which I can contact to bring back my money??Thank you

oK, thank you very much,I will contact them and I really hope they will help me.Also,I want to get to as many people as I can to tell them what this broker is doing

Can you recheck those numbers. 140,000 Euros in the account and only down about 5600 Euros and you were trying to deposit money to protect your margin?

My mistake!! 14000 euros,no 140000.I am so desperate so I did a mistake with 1 number.But still I say that they are stilling money through widening spreads.They ARE NOT truly ECN brokers there is no way that they do their job regular.

Back