Fxcc is stilling money through widening spreads!!!

My mistake!! 14000 euros,no 140000.I am so desperate so I did a mistake with 1 number.But still I say that they are stilling money through widening spreads.They ARE NOT truly ECN brokers there is no way that they do their job regular.

did you have some evidance to your case??

My mistake!! 14000 euros,no 140000.I am so desperate so I did a mistake with 1 number.But still I say that they are stilling money through widening spreads.They ARE NOT truly ECN brokers there is no way that they do their job regular.

did u have some evidance to your case,if yes, share us here

Yes I have a part of it but I am saving that for a legal case against them in court.Also there is a track record of all trading activities that they must have and there is record of my last trading activities where we will see how is possible that in 20:14:37 PM I have 357% margin and in 20:15:16 PM my 2 positions are closed because margin dropped below 50% and in that time price has changed just 30 pips!!!If that is not a fraud I do know what is?!
did u have some evidance to your case,if yes, share us here

Read the instructions for each field carefully. Then report any new errors using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Can I just ask a few questions as I know this broker, have used them in the past and IMHO they're ok, I had no issues, other than I could better quotes elsewhere, so I moved. I have to say I'm a bit confused by your complaint..

Your appalling lack of money management caused you to lose circa 75% of your account, you were down to 3,500 but with two open positions - one down 2,200 and the other down 210. So you were close to wipe out, margin calls had occurred, overall this suggests (to an impartial observer) that you're completely clueless regarding how to trade and moreover margin requirements etc. You don't mention if your two open positions had stops.

So in order to keep these underwater positions open you needed to deposit more funds to your losing positions, bizarrely you were actually adding to losers. After losing 75% of your account and being very close to a full wipe out, you were now technically 92% down on your original 14,000.

Your credit card was refused by the broker, presumably the rest of your personal money management is as poor as your trading management. You then tried the likes of skrill to get money into the account to desperately protect your losing positions. Then, to cap it all, you're holding these negative positions as the FOMC taper announcement is made on December 18th when they surprise analysts and the market by beginning to taper which caused spikes across many securities - indices and FX. You get caught up in that maelstrom.

Your response to your appalling trading, honestly as bad as I've ever read anywhere, is to blame the broker. Let me make a suggestion, stop trading until you have devised a full trading plan and know what you're doing.

I'm not sure if I've got this right...

You lost 75% of your account.
You were underwater on two open trades, taking your loss down to approx 95% of your account.
In order to protect your losers you wanted to add to them to keep them open.
Your credit card failed.
You kept these open positions that went against you as the FOMC announced the taper.
The unexpected taper news created huge spikes that would have taken out many trades.
You have no understanding of how a margin call work.
You should not be allowed near a trading platform unless it's a demo account.

Have I missed anything? Can't see we're the broker was in error tbh.

Can I just ask a few questions as I know this broker, have used them in the past and IMHO they're ok, I had no issues, other than I could better quotes elsewhere, so I moved. I have to say I'm a bit confused by your complaint..

Your appalling lack of money management caused you to lose circa 75% of your account, you were down to 3,500 but with two open positions - one down 2,200 and the other down 210. So you were close to wipe out, margin calls had occurred, overall this suggests (to an impartial observer) that you're completely clueless regarding how to trade and moreover margin requirements etc. You don't mention if your two open positions had stops.

So in order to keep these underwater positions open you needed to deposit more funds to your losing positions, bizarrely you were actually adding to losers. After losing 75% of your account and being very close to a full wipe out, you were now technically 92% down on your original 14,000.

Your credit card was refused by the broker, presumably the rest of your personal money management is as poor as your trading management. You then tried the likes of skrill to get money into the account to desperately protect your losing positions. Then, to cap it all, you're holding these negative positions as the FOMC taper announcement is made on December 18th when they surprise analysts and the market by beginning to taper which caused spikes across many securities - indices and FX. You get caught up in that maelstrom.

Your response to your appalling trading, honestly as bad as I've ever read anywhere, is to blame the broker. Let me make a suggestion, stop trading until you have devised a full trading plan and know what you're doing.

well said..... harsh words, but well said.

Read the instructions for each field carefully. Then report any new errors using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.
Ok but would you please tell me or copy me a link where to file this case,I did it on several places on this site and nothing has happened

Back