FXCC makes withdrawl extremely difficult!

I have waited for more than 2 weeks and it was still not processed. They also never replied to my formal complaint letter. I even send a message to the CEO: Saed Shalabi on LinkedIn. There was no response at all. I seriously doubt they will ever process my withdrawls. I will get tough with them since they are not responding.

There is no response from FXCC despite the invitation to discuss. In fact, I have not heard anything from them since I posted in FPA and my attempts to reach out to them. I can conclude FXCC is a SCAM company who is out to steal CLIENT’s MONEY!

FXCC has finally completed my review and approved my withdrawl on 23-Jun-2020. It has been a long wait from the time I submitted my withdrawl on 28-May-2020. I still have money in my MT4 account and I believe there should not be problems in withdrawing as long as I don't violate any terms of conditions of trading, especially for the XL account. Thank you, FPA!

FXCC has finally completed my review and approved my withdrawl on 23-Jun-2020. It has been a long wait from the time I submitted my withdrawl on 28-May-2020. I still have money in my MT4 account and I believe there should not be problems in withdrawing as long as I don't violate any terms of conditions of trading, especially for the XL account. Thank you, FPA!
It means your issue has been resolved right?

Well, not resolved entirely. I just submitted my last withdrawl of the remaining EUR4000 in my MT4 account. Waiting for them to approve, which I hope they would.

Well, not resolved entirely. I just submitted my last withdrawl of the remaining EUR4000 in my MT4 account. Waiting for them to approve, which I hope they would.
This company claims to have two licenses, CySEC and UK FSA. Not sure if this is accurate or not but maybe engage both if you don't get your money back.

FX Central Clearing Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), and the CIF license number is 121/10. FX Central Clearing Ltd is on the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) register (reference number 549790) and also holds an EU license.

Back