1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXCentral.net

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. narayanchouhan

narayanchouhan Recruit

Respected sir,
    I am Narayanlal Chhogaram Chouhan want to withdraw dollars 994.150 from my fxcentral account no 40007356. please make arrangement of the same and oblige.

1 Attachment
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
    Me
    To payout@fxcentral.net
    31 Dec 2013

On Monday, 30 December 2013 9:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
    Respected sir,
    I am Narayanlal Chhogaram Chouhan want to withdraw dollars 994.150 from my fxcentral account no 40007356. please make arrangement of the same and oblige.

• 2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Me
    To payout@fxcentral.net
    2 Jan
    WHEN WILL MY REQUEST BE PROCESSED FOR PAYOUT

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013 1:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, 30 December 2013 9:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
    Respected sir,

2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Me
    To payout@fxcentral.netsales@fxcentral.netcompliance@fxcentral.net and 2 More...
    2 Jan

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 8:03 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013 1:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir,

• 2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Me
    To sanjay@fxcentral.netpayout@fxcentral.netvaroon.itagi@fxcentral.in
    3 Jan

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 8:12 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 8:03 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir,

• 2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Me
    To payout@fxcentral.netvaroon.itagi@fxcentral.insanjay@fxcentral.net and 4 More...
    6 Jan
    • 2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Me
    To ami.shah@fxcentral.in
    6 Jan
    • 2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    Me
    To compliance@fxcentral.net
    6 Jan
    WHEN WILL I GET MY FUND PLEASE REPLY ME. I AM IN GREAT NEED OF MONEY.
    On Monday, 6 January 2014 1:21 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

EN WILL MY REQUEST BE PROCESSED FOR PAYOUT

Respected sir,

• 2 Attachments
    • Download all
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download
    • CANCELLED CHEQUE
    .docx
    Download

3. narayanchouhan

narayanchouhan Recruit

4. Deepakjain

Deepakjain Private, 1st Class

So defrauding is this guy Bala's major play...I moreover read this in google about SCAMSTER BALA posted by another victim of Balasubamanyam's vicious money making tactic

This Company is total fraud ..this company was managed by a idiot name called bala subramaninam... totally fraud-ed the entire cust of the fx central... and he have started a multiple copmanys..the company names are 1.First charting Software pvt ltd in Bangalore(ganga nagar) 2. First futrustic holding ltd(where they sell one house ti multiple people) again fraud... they will hire pepole and they sell charts for nse , mcx they did and closed that with out informing and again they did a fraud fx game with a new partner vishwanath(Fx peral) in bhel road... and tried to fraud but the bala frauded vishwanath... and totally everyday they will simply try to fraud fraud fraud....dont know how these people are living and providing food to there children by using someone else money and ....frauding someone, even my uncle got cheated with this ffhl in a flat issue...

So its FX Central, First Futuristic Holding Ltd and Pearl Capital - wow!

5. Deepakjain

6. Deepakjain

This is fabulously a valuable piece of information:- I didn't know they looted money this way

FX Central went overboard last year proclaiming to the world that they are the 1st Forex Broker to be approved by RBI in India. They put this ad all over the net and on their website FXCentral.net. But now all that has been removed and they are very quiet. Why ? Did RBI warn them for misleading in India?

Dearest Bala what have you been doing and so this is what you are doing since 2012?

7. Deepakjain

If there are any more victims contact me (leave private message)

: fxcentral