• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXCentral.net

General discussions of a financial company
Respected sir,
I am Narayanlal Chhogaram Chouhan want to withdraw dollars 994.150 from my fxcentral account no 40007356. please make arrangement of the same and oblige.

1 Attachment
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Me
To payout@fxcentral.net
31 Dec 2013

On Monday, 30 December 2013 9:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
Respected sir,
I am Narayanlal Chhogaram Chouhan want to withdraw dollars 994.150 from my fxcentral account no 40007356. please make arrangement of the same and oblige.

• 2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Me
To payout@fxcentral.net
2 Jan
WHEN WILL MY REQUEST BE PROCESSED FOR PAYOUT

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013 1:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, 30 December 2013 9:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
Respected sir,

2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Me
To payout@fxcentral.netsales@fxcentral.netcompliance@fxcentral.net and 2 More...
2 Jan

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 8:03 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 31 December 2013 1:01 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir,

• 2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Me
To sanjay@fxcentral.netpayout@fxcentral.netvaroon.itagi@fxcentral.in
3 Jan

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 8:12 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 8:03 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir,

• 2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Me
To payout@fxcentral.netvaroon.itagi@fxcentral.insanjay@fxcentral.net and 4 More...
6 Jan
• 2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Me
To ami.shah@fxcentral.in
6 Jan
• 2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
Me
To compliance@fxcentral.net
6 Jan
WHEN WILL I GET MY FUND PLEASE REPLY ME. I AM IN GREAT NEED OF MONEY.
On Monday, 6 January 2014 1:21 PM, narayan Chouhan <narayan.chouhan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

EN WILL MY REQUEST BE PROCESSED FOR PAYOUT

Respected sir,

• 2 Attachments
• Download all
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download
• CANCELLED CHEQUE
.docx
Download

So defrauding is this guy Bala's major play...I moreover read this in google about SCAMSTER BALA posted by another victim of Balasubamanyam's vicious money making tactic

This Company is total fraud ..this company was managed by a idiot name called bala subramaninam... totally fraud-ed the entire cust of the fx central... and he have started a multiple copmanys..the company names are 1.First charting Software pvt ltd in Bangalore(ganga nagar) 2. First futrustic holding ltd(where they sell one house ti multiple people) again fraud... they will hire pepole and they sell charts for nse , mcx they did and closed that with out informing and again they did a fraud fx game with a new partner vishwanath(Fx peral) in bhel road... and tried to fraud but the bala frauded vishwanath... and totally everyday they will simply try to fraud fraud fraud....dont know how these people are living and providing food to there children by using someone else money and ....frauding someone, even my uncle got cheated with this ffhl in a flat issue...

So its FX Central, First Futuristic Holding Ltd and Pearl Capital - wow!

This is fabulously a valuable piece of information:- I didn't know they looted money this way

FX Central went overboard last year proclaiming to the world that they are the 1st Forex Broker to be approved by RBI in India. They put this ad all over the net and on their website FXCentral.net. But now all that has been removed and they are very quiet. Why ? Did RBI warn them for misleading in India?

Dearest Bala what have you been doing and so this is what you are doing since 2012?

Back