FXCH aka Swiss-Forex problem

I trust you are well.
I am David Gakuya Kariuki,an IB and Money Manager with FXCH www.forex-swiss.com.

1.On 17th Jan 2018 Jacinta Njeri Karua opened an account with FXCH and appointed me as her Trading Agent. Now, a trading agent who has more than one client uses a MUILTIACCOUNT TERMINAL owned by sister company to FXCH called WEST VALLEY CONSULTANCY so the statements bear that name.Trading went on well. As evident in the attached statement of 24th March,No tax and no swap were being charged.

I wished the client to be assured that FXCH does withdraws and with integrity and requested Jay Moor to allow her which he did. He asked me to ask the client to to send her Skrill no to FXCH which she did. Jay then told me what she was asking for was too much. I did not agree and told him as much. I was asked to ask the client to send a Withdrawal form instead of an email. It is attached.

Then hell broken lose.
1. The account was "reconciled" to include Tax at $20 per ticket.
2. Secondly "swap" was included. The intention was to assure that the client lost everything.
3. Even went as far as including sell XBTUSD 6260809 now that XBTUSD was starting to rally. I challenge Jay to tell us from which IP address that order was made.See the attachment.

This is an appeal to General Felix Homogratus and his army to help Jacinta Njeri Karua get her money back and profits.

Attachments

• GENUINE JACINTA NJERI KARUA.pdf
    130.2 KB · Views: 3
  • WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FORM JNK 2k.pdf
    193.3 KB · Views: 2
  • LATEST FAKE JACINTA NJERI KARUA.pdf
    133.5 KB · Views: 2
I trust you are well.
I am David Gakuya Kariuki,an IB and Money Manager with FXCH www.forex-swiss.com.

1.On 17th Jan 2018 Jacinta Njeri Karua opened an account with FXCH and appointed me as her Trading Agent. Now, a trading agent who has more than one client uses a MUILTIACCOUNT TERMINAL owned by sister company to FXCH called WEST VALLEY CONSULTANCY so the statements bear that name.Trading went on well. As evident in the attached statement of 24th March,No tax and no swap were being charged.

I wished the client to be assured that FXCH does withdraws and with integrity and requested Jay Moor to allow her which he did. He asked me to ask the client to to send her Skrill no to FXCH which she did. Jay then told me what she was asking for was too much. I did not agree and told him as much. I was asked to ask the client to send a Withdrawal form instead of an email. It is attached.

Then hell broken lose.
1. The account was "reconciled" to include Tax at $20 per ticket.
2. Secondly "swap" was included. The intention was to assure that the client lost everything.
3. Even went as far as including sell XBTUSD 6260809 now that XBTUSD was starting to rally. I challenge Jay to tell us from which IP address that order was made.See the attachment.

This is an appeal to General Felix Homogratus and his army to help Jacinta Njeri Karua get her money back and profits.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hello.I was note clear. I meant how do I share communication with FXCH with FPA? In other words, how do I get the communication with FXCH to FPA?

Back