FXCH & ALEXANDER VASILKOV ARE SCAMS

Shixx

Recruit
FXCH and ALEXANDER VASILKOV are running a scam and a theft process and have stoles USD 6000 of mine.

In late July, i deposited USD 5,000 to an account. and a trader Alexander Vasilkov began trading. By end of August it was slightly over USD 7,500. When I asked Jay (of FXCH) about withdrawal procedures, the money disappeared all of a sudden in large quantities until a negative balance remained.

In early September, in agreement with Alexander we both deposited USD 980 each. With the agreement that after I recover the USD 5,000 I would pay him his USD 980 and we could resume our profit sharing agreement.

Soon after, i tried to withdraw USD 300, Jay lied and allowed me to withdraw only USD 95. Yesterday after duly filling a form, wanting to withdraw USD 950 to MY SKRILL ACCOUNT you instead credited a third party account via Perfect Money and refused to reverse it.

Now that I tried to make an additional USD 950 withdrawal to my account, of course Alexander has made one large trade that seems to have lost USD -4400 making my account negative balanced.

You are thieves Jay and Alexander and its stinks that you steal innocent peoples money.

Does anyone know how they can be stopped?

Again I have to ask the same question that I asked in one of my previous reply on other thread that How can someone take risk with their hard earning money with some less known Brokers?

Even their website is not coming on top when I search FXCH Forex Broker.

Here is the Website if anyone dont know about FXCH : http://www.forex-swiss.com/

I too from Kenya have been scammed but they have this scammer person i believe is working with them called Aleksey Fadeev. He traded my account to $18,000 but once i decided to make withrawal, all of a sudden his EA went Crazy and lost all my money. My account is now in -ve. For sure we have to stop this guys. Anyone interested can PM

Back