FXCH (forex-swiss.com): huge, illegal opening slippage, price manipulations, requotes

This isn't a reputable company.They pretend to be a Swiss broker and are registered in Caribbean. …:(
Here's just a few info:
145 - 157 St John St,
EC1V 4PY, London
United Kingdom
Tel: +43 1928 6322
Fax: +41 44 355 3741
*Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd does not accept funds from citizens of the United States.
8 Copthall, Roseau
St. George, 00152
Commonwealth of Dominica
Tel: +767 440 0530
Fax: +767 440 0530

Dear friend ,
I have the same problem this is crazy what I can't do now???

I reviewed hazarder's record in detail in a private converstion today lasting 2 hours.
It appears true that the broker spiked him for a few pips on two trades, but the real truth is that this account was blown-out in one trading day by outlandishly aggressive overtrading on a very small account.
Hazarder has agreed that his use of a high-speed custom scalping EA that appeared successful on a demo account, coupled with 500:1 leverage on a live account, with the EA set to extreme risk, and never tested with this broker before going live and for the max, was the true cause of his disaster.
Trading 10 standard lots on an account with $1100 in it, after already having lost 45% of the account on the first two trades, is trader insanity; EA or not.
You may wish to blame this scurilous broker for milking the situation, but 95% of this damage was entirely self-inflicted.
Though the client may chose to pursue this by seeking regulatory relief, in my opinion the trader is largely at fault here.
Upon reflection, I think even hazarder will agree.
Hazarder, please add you comments here for all of us to learn from.
Best of luck in the future.
AI

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Big T1

Thank you for your clear word's about trading and stayle of trading. I now thet my EA is extremly risk but this someone can afford somone can't.
Please look from this side of trading if don't look risk of trade just to look cheting on real cote and spike for close the client trade and take money from client.
I post very clear pictures to see who is right who is not. If this trade go in green just 2-3 pips I would be in big plus .Don't look at side of risk trading just look
who is right .

Dear Mr. Big T1

Thank you for your clear word's about trading and stayle of trading. I now thet my EA is extremly risk but this someone can afford somone can't.
Please look from this side of trading if don't look risk of trade just to look cheting on real cote and spike for close the client trade and take money from client.
I post very clear pictures to see who is right who is not. If this trade go in green just 2-3 pips I would be in big plus .Don't look at side of risk trading just look
who is right .

Hello again hazarder,
Whom is right in this stituation will only be determined once ajudicated by the arbitrator at RAFMM.
All you need to do is file your case with them as we discussed, which process has been previously posted.
Best of luck, and keep us informed of your progress.
AI

Appealing to the regulator can't hurt, so give it a try.

The issue I see will be proving whether a spike of only a few pips was real or fake. If they had a mystery spike of 50 pips when all other brokers (and perhaps even accounts on the same broker) showed calm trading, that would be solid evidence.

Hello to all ,
After long time I send email to FXCH and like I now what is going on the all answer is like on post 1.
They have all the same answer for evrybody .
My 1 e-mail:

After long time of research and such huge differences between your prices and prices of other brokers I wont from you to refund my
deposit of 2000 euro + profit of this trade.
I don't wont to write too large e-mail for this I send you some picture. I'm bringing your attention to very important points.

On this pictures you will see huge spike and sllipage . You said ther is no differences between demo and real accounts: usually they use normal prices on demo accounts, so new customers will not know, that the prices are manipulated on real accounts.

Answer:
Dear Sir,

We do not sell or provide any EA robots, we do not check if they are working properly.

Best of luck on trades
With best regards

Technical support department
forex swiss,Forex-swiss.com,forexswiss 24 hour online Forex trading
Foreign Exchange Clearing House ltd

2- email:

Dear Sir,
Please dont send me answer like this copy past answer becouse you even see my point of discuss.
I wont to refund my deposit whit my profit for this trade and I now thet you have a lot of same situation like my. You trade agains me and this is obeviusly when you see trade gbp usd and other trade wher is totaly other quote yours and other broker.
Please dont waste my time for meiling who is write becouse I em for shore write for this my problem.
Several profesional trader tell me thet is obeviusly wrong quote just must see the chart what I send to you. Maybe I must to do video for youtube to sher whit all other trader or is bether to send complain to higer level.
Please again send me to my account what you must.

Answer : maybe you now the answer becouse is the same like before... till some clever guy don't answer

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting FXCH. We appreciate your business. We have checked your tickets histories. After we reconciled all the transactions with clearing bank we found that the trades were executed at best possible price at the time. All prices are executed through our Straight Processing Offsetting System. There are not any mistakes.

After comparing prices provided by different sources for that particular period of time we found that the weighted difference between all those sources was not exceeding 5-10 pips max. There is not mistake in prices.

REMINDER: It is high risk market; all trades are subject to the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement accessible through our website:

forex swiss,Forex-swiss.com,forexswiss 24 hour online Forex trading

Thank you,

Technical support

3-email :

Dear Sir ,

I told you to do not copy paste answer becouse I read this answer before on forum FPA and last time I wont to settle this thing becouse you are not wright ,can't be diference on some broker 5-10 pips this is apsurd what are you talking about. I have partnership whit other broker like white labeling and I now for shore what you wont to do so please don't waste my time and refound all this what you must.

weithig for respons.....

You may just have to eat the losses from those spikes. Focus on getting whatever is left in your account out of them. Fight for the losses after you've recovered the other funds.

It would be very nice if can help me Mr Scythian about all this becouse he win this battle .
Scythian please HELP !!!!

Back