FXCH (forex-swiss.com): huge, illegal opening slippage, price manipulations, requotes

Wow. Half the account gone in under 1 minute on the first 2 trades. (9.5 lots total on a 2000 Euro account!!!). Then a 900+ pip SL on the next set of trades (10 lots total) a few minutes later and the account is wiped. Then a bonus is added and trading continues.

I don't know the GMT offset of FXCH vs the broker I'm looking at, but I do see at least one point on October 10th where one could enter short on GBPUSD at 1.6001 and hit a 1.6022 SL an hour later.

I don't know if the broker rigged a spike or not. I can see that the trading style makes a second margin call virtually inevitable.

Wow. Half the account gone in under 1 minute on the first 2 trades. (9.5 lots total on a 2000 Euro account!!!). Then a 900+ pip SL on the next set of trades (10 lots total) a few minutes later and the account is wiped. Then a bonus is added and trading continues.

I don't know the GMT offset of FXCH vs the broker I'm looking at, but I do see at least one point on October 10th where one could enter short on GBPUSD at 1.6001 and hit a 1.6022 SL an hour later.

I don't know if the broker rigged a spike or not. I can see that the trading style makes a second margin call virtually inevitable.

Pharaoh,
You know I am loathe to criticise well-intentioned complainants, even when they ignorantly contibute to their own demise; so, I hope now all can recognize this is clearly a unique case of "Suicide by Proxy".
AI

Thank you for send statment and I wont to clear my trading stayle does mather if all transaction is gone in profit but whit wrong quote they goes on SL (hiden) .
First i try on demo becouse they sead it's the same thing OK i nou they demo and live is not the same but I wont to tray end tradin stayle is too risky and too profitable
this goues on me but if you cheet on quote this is totaly somthig else.You see gbp usd and this is all trade like this.
I leave long trade gbp usd to see how they cheet end this come true.
FXCH cut my account whit 500 E (this is bonus but my bonus) and they tell me in mail they give me bonus of 50%+20% for immdetly paying like I do and get only 50% whitout 20%
but this doesen mather .This is myfxbook demo account FXCH of 15 days https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fast-scalp/409191 .
For now no answer from them I must send complain to higer level.
Please if you have link for thet higer level regulator

Thank you for send statment . . .
Please if you have link for thet higer level regulator

Hazarder,
As I have told you privately:
1 - THERE IS NO REGULATOR!
2 - FXCH IS AN ILLEGAL FIRM.
3 - YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY!
4 - YOU SCREWED UP BIG-TIME!
5 - THEY ARE BEHOLDENT TO NO ONE!
A - DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DEALING WITH INTERNATIONAL THEIVES, BUT YOU CAUSED YOUR OWN DEMISE?
B - YOU CAUSED YOUR OWN DEMISE.
C - YOU CAUSED YOUR OWN DEMISE.
D - YOU CAUSED YOUR OWN DEMISE. IS IT CLEAR NOW?.
a - YES, THEY ARE THEIVES; BUT, YOU ASKED THEM TO STEAL FROM YOU.
b - YOU ASKED THEM TO STEAL FROM YOU!
c - YOU ASKED THEM TO TAKE EVERYTHING AND HANDED IT TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER!
d - IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?
I TRIED SO VERY HARD TO SPARE YOU PUBLIC HUMILIATION, BUT YOU WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS!
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE, YOU SHOULD EXIT THESE MARKETS IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY.
rESPECTFULLY,
ai

Last edited:
Back