FXCH LTD Aka www.forex-swiss.com

Jnkarua

Recruit
Hello there

I trust you are well.

I am Jacinta Njeri Karua, a trader with FXCH forex-swiss.com.

1.I opened an account with FXCH.Trading went on well. As evident in the attached statement of 24th March,No tax and no swap were being charged.

2. My trading agent David Gakuya Kariuki was handling the said account.

3. I then decided to withdraw some money.

Then hell broken lose.
1. The account was "reconciled" to include Tax at $20 per ticket.
2. Secondly "swap" was included. The intention was to assure that I lost everything.
3. Even went as far as including sell XBTUSD 6260809 now that XBTUSD was starting to rally. I challenge Jay to tell us from which IP address that order was made. See the attachment.

This is an appeal to you to assist me,Jacinta Njeri Karua get my money back and profits

Attachments

• GENUINE JACINTA NJERI KARUA rev.pdf
    130.2 KB · Views: 2
  • LATEST FAKE JACINTA NJERI KARUA Rev.pdf
    133.5 KB · Views: 1
  • WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FORM JNK Rev.pdf
    193.3 KB · Views: 2
W
Hello there

I trust you are well.

I am Jacinta Njeri Karua, a trader with FXCH forex-swiss.com.

1.I opened an account with FXCH.Trading went on well. As evident in the attached statement of 24th March,No tax and no swap were being charged.

2. My trading agent David Gakuya Kariuki was handling the said account.

3. I then decided to withdraw some money.

Then hell broken lose.
1. The account was "reconciled" to include Tax at $20 per ticket.
2. Secondly "swap" was included. The intention was to assure that I lost everything.
3. Even went as far as including sell XBTUSD 6260809 now that XBTUSD was starting to rally. I challenge Jay to tell us from which IP address that order was made. See the attachment.

This is an appeal to you to assist me,Jacinta Njeri Karua get my money back and profits
What was the amount you deposited with them?

The money was deposited into the account on 17th January 2018.That is the same day the account started trading.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back