Fxch = Scam!

Funny how people keep joining the FPA to make one post saying that Forex-Swiss is ok.

Forex Swiss is about as Swiss as my favorite Swiss cheese (which is made in Wisconsin).

Each one of these one post wonders supporting FXCH only makes FXCH look more like a scam. I wonder how long until another one pops up?

Dear Members, is this broker now regulated? See my chat conversation with their representative

FXCH has joined the chat.
FXCH (10:11:46) : Hello
FXCH (10:11:50) : How may I help you?
Stephen Macharia (10:11:39) : Hi, am planning to trade with you but am reading reviews that are not encouraging, see below links https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/13518-fxch-scam.html
Stephen (10:12:46) : https://www.100forexbrokers.com/reviews-ratings/fxch-forex-swiss
Stephen (10:12:51) : Are you there?
FXCH (10:16:11) : Yes
FXCH (10:16:21) : Of course it is not true; there are many anonymous scammers in Internet. They are working with brokers companies which are not happy because of us. Their clients come to us because of our spread and trading conditions and the brokers lose their clients and business dramatically. Second, if you see some banners on the website it is mean they are not Charity Company they are charging fee up to 25 000 USD per month for small banner published in their websites and if you not agree they just publish scam info.
We Are Trusted
Thousands of our clients and associates can attest to this fact, and can also be testaments to our unparalleled service to the industry.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one for supporting us throughout the years, especially the many live traders that have been trading with us from as far back as 2004.
Stephen Macharia (10:16:03) : Is your company regulated
FXCH (10:18:30) : Foreign Exchange Clearing House is a Prime Clearing Member of European Union Electronic Derivatives Exchange EUEDEX™ regulated by Financial Supervisory Agency (FSA). Registered Member ID: PCM-2367
Foreign Exchange Clearing House is authorized by EUEDEX™ Financial Exchange to solicit clients and accept orders to buy or sell approved financial instruments on EUEDEX™ as well as accept money or other assets from customers to support such orders. According to EUEDEX™ regulations FXCH maintains a Surety bond with EUEDEX™ for clients’ protection against possible customer complains and claims toward FXCH. Members of EUEDEX™ are selected according to strict criteria and have to respect a codex of honor in conducting their business. Banks and financial companies withholding customers‘ funds are obliged to adhere to the regulatory standards of the financial authorities and must follow precise due diligence procedures and trading practices. FXCH fully compliant with the aforementioned directives and is subject to all applicable financial regulations.
We do not hide from anybody the nature of our business. We are the only one company that is registered under the name that represents its type of business. The name of the company Foreign Exchange Clearing House shows itself what kind of business we do.
Stephen (10:19:42) : Ok, kindly let me research more, will get back if i have more questions

Dear Sirs,

I start thinking they are big scammers, due to my only trade that zeroed my balance in few seconds (later Il will post the logs). Can you suggest me the best place to apply for a claim?

Here it is the trade (I opened 0.10 lots, but they opened 5.00):
5765674 2017.02.16 07:34:05 buy 5.00 eurchf 1.0660 0.0000 0.0000 2017.02.16 07:34:30 1.0630 0.00 0.00 0.00 -2 249.10

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

Dear Sirs,

I start thinking they are big scammers, due to my only trade that zeroed my balance in few seconds (later Il will post the logs). Can you suggest me the best place to apply for a claim?

Here it is the trade (I opened 0.10 lots, but they opened 5.00):
5765674 2017.02.16 07:34:05 buy 5.00 eurchf 1.0660 0.0000 0.0000 2017.02.16 07:34:30 1.0630 0.00 0.00 0.00 -2 249.10

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

Dear Sirs,

here I am again, after more than 3 months from my previous post, because nothing changed with FXCH: they will not reverse the first, only one and wrong trade I made with them, with whom they have stolen USD 2,000.00 in few seconds.

I wrote them many emails since February, the 26th and the last time (my ultimatum) is dated May, the 4th 2017.

Even if against my wish, soon I will file my case here, to the FPA Traders Court: I hope I will win because this has been a very bad injustice perpetrated in the worst of the ways from this scammer broker ("FXCH", aka "forex-swiss.com").

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

Back